★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★

Start from the beginning

Grammar/Spelling - 15/15This is quite a well-polished novel and I couldn't spot any error at all! It was flawless. 

Plot - 20/20 

It's awesome! It's unique and definitely not a cliche story. Seems like the end of the world has already been predicted in the story. 

 Flow/Pacing - 9/10 

I liked how the chapters were filled with a lot of action, it's something I enjoy while I am reading though it would be lovely if the characters catch up their breath. 

 Character Development - 10/10 

As much as I feel bad about all the things she has to go through, she's still a pretty evil character. Guess I will have to read more to see the arc! 

 Writing Style- 9/10 

The descriptions of regeneration were something I keep looking forward to reading. Though they were a lot of descriptions, it was wonderful to watch characters fight among each other.

 Overall enjoyment- 10/10 

I adored reading the books. The chapters were neither too short nor too long. Though there were different time limits for the story, I think the pace was remarkable!Review - This story definitely fits in action and adventure and Sci-Fi. I have always seen such plots in movies, but I have never seen them written in a book and it's quite refreshing to read something new. Your characters are definitely different from normal humans, and I think you did a wonderful job in portraying them! I wish you good luck with your book! 

 Total points - [98/100]

AUTHOR : marsaumell

AUTHOR : marsaumell

BOOK TITLE : "AMANITA: POISON SHOT"

Congrats! <3

Your review:-

Title - 5/5 - It's a unique title. Amanita is of course a crucial part of the story and I love the words 'poison shot' too. Good job on that! 

 Cover- 5/5 - It's beautiful and charming. My favorite object is the DNA used underwater. The fonts are clear too! 

 Blurb - 3/5 - The blurb is perfect! My only suggestion is to start it with 'it's 2141.' That year is going to be the most attractive part of the blurb and it's definitely going to make Wattpadians stop scrolling for a minute.