Chapter 1: The Past

Mulai dari awal

Sullivan: As in the letter, I will now take care of you. I will do my best to teach you most of the demon world.
He snapped his fingers and a bunch of books fell on my lap.
Sullivan: These are basic knowledge of the demon world. Learn these in a week because I already enrolled you to my school.
Hikaru: You own a school?
Sullivan: Yep! Since I'm the headmaster, it was very easy to enroll you. I also already casted a spell for you to understand our language.
Hikaru: Thank you very much...um...
Sullivan: Call me your uncle! In school, call me headmaster.
Hikaru: Okay uncle.

He sudden turned chibi, flowers blooming very happily. He suddenly hugs me.
Sullivan: I never had a nephew~! I will cherish you the best I can!
I laugh and hug him back.
Sullivan: By the way, I registered with your father's last name, are you okay with that?
Hikaru Nightray...I do like it.
Hikaru: I don't mind it uncle.
Sullivan: Good! I already have a bedroom for you ready, so go on and study. I'll call one of my best servants to help you!
He called someone named Opera. They arrived and took me to my room.

  My room was very big and fancy

My room was very big and fancy. (It's Iruma'a room) I turn towards Opera.
Hikaru: Hi Opera-san, it's nice to meet you.
Opera: Pleased to meet you as well Hikaru-sama. Since you now live here, I shall serve you as well.
Hikaru: Ah! No need too Opera-san.
Opera: It's my duty as a servant of this household. Now, I shall help you study till school starts.
With that, I started reading and studying. We also chat off topic a bit.

Hikaru: Are you the only servant here?
Opera: That's right.
Hikaru: It must be tiring right? I should help around since I live here as well.
Opera: I appreciate the kind gesture but it's my duty to do everything here.
Hikaru: *smiles* You're really amazing for doing everything Opera-san.
Opera: Thank you for the praise.
I notice whenever Opera is slightly happy, their ears wiggle. Hehe, it's pretty cute.

A week past instantly and a few things happened.

One: Sullivan spoils me very much and I appreciate it.
Two: My demon genes grew stronger. My horn grew, it was similar to dad's. A tail appeared and I have large bat like wings.
Three: The food here is very tasty! Even if the appearance at first was weird, it was actually very good. Opera makes great food.
Four: I actually have bloodline magic. Sullivan taught me and now I can easily store my favorite candy, lollipops. Sullivan bought me a huge bag of them. (Which is now kept in my pocket dimension)
Five: Since my demon blood is dominate, my scent as a human is nullified.

It was now the time for school. Sullivan actually gave me a custom uniform I requested.

   (He'll have white pants)

I didn't like the blue uniform, I will always like black and white. Once I finished dressing and eating, we all walked to school.
Sullivan: You're not used to flying yet so we'll walk.
Eventually we arrived to a very large school.
Hikaru: Wow~!
Sullivan: Impressive isn't it? Now let's get our very first school picture!
Hikaru: Sure uncle.
We stood next to the welcome sign. We both did the 666 hand sign. Opera had a camera that looked like a bat. Once Opera set it up, they stood next to me doing the same hand sign.
Sullivan: Say Devi~!
Hikaru: Devi~!
Opera: Devi.

My demon school life begins now!

Sukima

Opera handed the picture.
Hikaru: It looks great! Even Opera is happy.
Sullivan: Hm? How can you tell?
Hikaru: Opera show emotion with their ears and tail.

Wiggling: Happy
Flat: Sad

Hikaru: *smiles* I think it's cute!
Opera ears twitch and pats Hikaru's head.
Opera: With that smile, how can I compete for cuteness?
Sullivan m: Ooh~! Take a picture of the smile!
Opera: Yes sir.
Hikaru: Eh?