Although you wanted to reply Tsukishima kept you from it. His movements speeding up as your back arched off the bed while your legs began to shake lightly, feeling the knot that resided inside you beginning to unravel.

Yet once again did the blonde stop his movements breaking out into a fit of laughter as your loud whines filled his ear, greedily moving your hips against his digits just to retrieve a rise in the vanishing friction.

"You're so damn greedy," Tsukishima commented as he sighed at your eagerness. Although he didn't want to assume the male was beginning to think you were the one who had been experiencing the said 'touch starve' feeling all along.

"if you want to finish so damn bad then beg me for it." He continued as he disgracefully stared down at you, waiting for you to be the good girl you promised to be.

By now your moans and whines had stopped leaving you breathing heavily. Your mind raced with answers as to what the hell was happening, it never really hit you until the latter was giving you the alternative to either beg or be edged until he felt like allowing you to release.

It was as if one moment you were here to work on a project and then the next you were flatly laid out naked in front of your new desire. Yet you didn't have time to reflect on your decision in this very moment the clock was ticking and Tsukishima seemed as if he was growing a bit impatient,

But who could blame him the man had been dealing with the uncomfortable tightness within his pants for a while.

Yet he had no one to blame but himself.

The words slipped so easily from your mouth that neither you more Tsukishima caught them, that and the fact that they came out as a mere whisper. And although he knew exactly what you were saying he wanted you to be a bit louder for him, making it clear that you wanted him to make you feel good, that you were begging for no one else but him.

"I can't hear you Angel, speak a bit louder for me huh?" He teased while leaning down further just enough for you to feel his breath fanning against your face.  You're eyes freely traveled themselves down towards his lips as his did the same, you wanted nothing more than to pull him in for a kiss.

The urge for his touch growing intensely once again,

"kei please"

Tsukishima would be lying if he said the way your seductive tone spoke and begged for him didn't push him over the edge but the real kicker was the use of his first name, the way it so easily rolled off your tongue and rang through his ears made him go insane, so without hesitation his finger began there movement again, going faster and if possible deeper than before.

" atta girl"

It was something within that moment fueling Tsukishima's ego only pushing him to go stronger with his movements, he was set on making you reach your denied climax just so he could fuck you ruthless right after.

The silence in the room soon evaporated as your moans once again bounced off the walls. Although you tried to contain yourself the way to eyes rolled back and your mouth hung open let Tsukishima know that your release was near. And all he could do was watched the pleasure expressions that your features gave off.

"you're such a fucking slut y/n, begging for me to touch you." The degradation only made you moan louder. Tsukishima could tell by the way your walls clenched around his fingers that all you needed was a topper to send you releasing all on his fingers.