Pick: okay can you guys let go?

Pete: ya sure.. I don't know how long we are supposed to keep hugging

Type: that was awkward but sweet..

One week later

"WHAT THE HELL, WHY DO YOU KEEP ON HANGING UP ON ME"

Type slammed the reciever..

Ohm looked at him with raised eyebrows

Type: that guy was being rude too much.

Ohm: well imagine you lost your lover in the jungle, you would behave like that too..

Type: well I would have booked the ticket and fly over the next minute I felt that something is wrong.. not like this guy pestering over the phone.

Ohm: Next time i will deal with the guy. Don't slam the phone.

Type: ya it should have been you from the first time answering the calls, it's just that your little friend is having a melt down.

Ohm: it's not a melt down, p'Chimon is having his heat and i went to help him.

Type: a what?

Ohm: a Heat, he is an omega, he will get that when the moon is full, you too should be getting it. But then you are old and gave birth to us, me and mine brother so you won't be having as worst as him..

Type pinched the bridge of his nose. All this nonsense is giving him a headache.

Type: Patt, should I need to send you back to the hospital?

Ohm: don't call me Patt.

Type: That's your given name Patt!!

Ohm: NO! no... My name is OHM.. you gave me that name..

Type: Patt..

Ohm: NO

Type looked around they were in the reception area. Though the hotel is not overflowing with the guests, there were still few, turned thier heads to the commotion...

Type: look Patt, go inside..

Ohm: NO.... Anyone can call me with that name but not you.. YOU are my Pa and you choose my name... YOU gave me my identity all those years back . YOU cannot take that away from me..

Tears glistened his eyes ready to fall anytime.. he lowered his head... In an unknown world he was all alone people not understanding him or is it him not understanding the reality? He vaguely felt his hand being pulled by someone.. walked in a daze to where he is now..

Mainland

"It's rude to shout over the phone, p'Tharn"

Blood was dripping from his hand from where he has hit the glass table.. he looked tired and angry. Rage is a better fit word for how he felt...

Kao and Tian took a step back at looking how angry their professor looked. It really is a justifiable situation. Tharn's boyfriend for almost 5years p'San is missing inside the jungle for past 5 days.. his last satellite call was him shouting Help...

Rome continued to step closer to Tharn. Only Rome can get closer to him at his worst... Tharn is like a Alpha of alpha's no one can near him.. except Rome, the little guy has wrapped Tharn in his little fingers from the minute he was born. Though Tharn has own brother and sister and lots of cousins and nephews, Rome is his favourite among all and his life too..

As Rome took Tharn's hand in his. Kao moved towards the smashed landline telephone and tried to fix it.

"It's a 100 square km"

Tharn: huh?

Rome: the forest!! Its spread across a 100 km roughly. Even a superman couldn't find the missing person within a week there.

Tharn: I know but iam afraid of something happening to him... The last thing was us fighting over some bedroom covers..

Rome sighed..

Rome: sorry to say this but fighting is common among lovers

Tears spilled from the beautiful eyes as he looked at the little guy who is the only daring person to keep up with him..

Tharn: he asked me to move in with him.. and i...

Rome: you said no?

Tharn: no.. I didn't say anything...

Rome: ok drama queen they will find him and you get to say your answer then.. I have booked us all a early flight tomorrow.. so let's all go pack up..

Tharn hugged Rome tightly. 

Tharn: how could you do the right thing even in this situation?

Rome: because it's not my boyfriend that's lost...

Tharn playfully hit Rome.. as Rome turned to two others in the room .

Rome: Kao call the hotel and tell them we are arriving earlier than planned.. p'Tian can you please call other students.. 

Tian: yes sure..

Kao fixed the broken phone and dialled the number on the card..

"Hello this is Pete.. who is speaking!"

Kao's heart picked up the speed on hearing that rough voice..

"Hello anyone on the line...... Hello"

"Huh is this Summer Palace"  Kao's voice was squeaking that Rome and Tian are giving him a look..

"Ya yes what can we do for you"

"We have planned to stay there next week but due to certain circumstances we had to arrive early"

"How early?"

"Tomorrow"

"Ok what's your name?"

"Kao"

"Wait, I don't see a booking in that name"

"My bad the booking is made under my professor his name is Tharn"

"Oh you are Tharn's students"

"Yup.."

"Sorry, for our owner behaving like a prick. His friend is also lost in the forest with your professor San, so don't worry he won't give up untill he finds them"

"Thanks.."

" Ok so you all are arriving tomorrow I will make arrangements"

"Thank you"

"Ok"

The both were silent for sometime.. before Pete hung up the call.. but Kao had his receiver on the ear..

"Hey Rome? Do you think is it possible to fall in love over a phone call?"

" Well i have had orgasm while looking at a insta profile pic. If that's what you are asking?"

__________________________________________

Sorry I took long to come back.. but iam back slowly

Anyway next chapter Thara and Type wil be meeting. How do you guys want it to be?

1) fighting

2) romantic

3) ordinary

4) magical..

You can vote... But my vote is Magical 🤭