Part 1

"Aurora wake up!" Hermoine yelled. " We're late for class!"

"So what Moine? What's one day of not going to class?" I rolled my eyes

" It'll ruin my perfect attendance! We already missed breakfast!"

"Ok, whatever," I said getting up.

I put on my uniform and walked to the washroom without a care in the world I brushed my teeth and hair, put on deodorant, perfume, and makeup.

"Are you ready yet?" Hermoine asked.

"Yeah."

"Good."

As we're walking down to the common room we noticed that Harry and Ron left us.

" They left us." I looked at hermione

" You expected that they would stay? You slept in for most of the fucking day."

"Shut the fuck up I did not." I rolled my blue eyes.

"Whatever you say, princess." Hermione walked off without me.

"Hey! Wait up!" I ran.
-
As we walked into professor, Snapes classroom and surprisingly we were not late. I sat in my normal spot talking to Hermione when I heard a voice behind me.

"Damn, Blackwood you look like shit." And laughed.

It was Malfoy I knew that annoying voice.

I turned around facing him then saying " Don't act like you don't look like shit every day, Ferret."

"First of all, My name is not ferret. Second of all, I'm sexy all the time. You know it, you just won't admit it to yourself that you Love me, Blackwood."

"You think- You think I love you" I burst out laughing. " Is that some sort of sick joke?" I said while still laughing.

"Shut the fuck up." The bitch flipped me off.

-
While in the middle of the lesson, Draco kept hitting me so I turned around.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked him.

"Nothing I just wanted to annoy you."

" Mr, Malfoy and Miss, Blackwood. Would you have something to say to the class?"

"Yes, Draco Malfoy is a pus-" I was going to say

"Suck my dick." Draco gave me a death stare.

"Detention both of you!" Snape yelled.

"But-" we both said at the same time then looked at each other.

"No, buts now turn around!" Snape continued his lesson.

"Look what you did," I said to Malfoy.

"Shut up stupid cunt."