"Dont think that!"

The voice responded as though it heard you. Except the voice was louder, to the point you couldn't ignore it. You looked behind you, only for your eyes to widen in panic, there was a feint outline of someone there.

But when you turned on your phone flashlight, you couldn't believe your eyes.

Kind (e/c) eyes were shining in the light of the flashlight, a concerned look on the (s/c) skinned male's face.

"Your...from..." You tried to say the words, though your mind couldn't comprehend what was in front of you.

The black haori, Demon Slayer Uniform, the katana on the hip, the same kind eyes who's helped every character in KNY...but this time it was real.

(Y/n) peered into your eyes carefully, "Just as I told Shinobu before...

Everyone in this world, deserves to be loved, everyone deserves to be happy, everyone deserves a place in this world. And to think that this world would be better without you, is wrong. There are so many people you have yet to meet, you are so young old! That is such a small portion in your life, and what you are going through will pass."

He walked closer to you, but you couldn't move from the spot on your bed.

(Y/n) placed a hand on your face, his warm, calloused hand trying to provide comfort.

"And I see you're trying, that's all we can do at the end of the day...just dont give up.

And you're doing so well." (Y/n) smiled.

"Im proud of you."

He sat down next to you, "How about you tell me what's on your mind, before it ends up hurting you...and don't worry, you wont hurt me or burden me...I'm here to listen."

(Y/n) said patiently, not wanting to push you.

You didn't know what to do, for you hadn't opened up to someone before...and if you had, they ended up using that vital information on you when they needed your help most...even some left you in your time of most need.

"Where would I start? I...dont really know how to put what I feel into words..." You mumbled.

A warm hand lifted your chin up, "Its okay, take your time!''

This was something you hadn't had in a long time, someone willing to sit and listen, not wanting to leave you, betray you...so you were going to try.

You tried so explain everything that was wrong, getting emotional.

You told him all of your problems from your parents, siblings, school, friends, and the whole time, he listened. He didn't interrupt, nor did he seem bored, he was engaged and listening to your problems intently.

Once you were done, you were so distraught, so many thoughts in your mind.

Instead of saying anything, he smiled kindly, and gently pulled you into a hug.

You found solace in the hug, something you hadn't felt in a while...if you'd really been feeling anything.

You slowly hugged him back, even though sometimes you didn't like to be touched.

"Its okay...it really is...all of this is like waves, some waves will be bigger than others...these waves will try and drown you, but you cant let them. You have to keep swimming, for eventually it will pass, just like all waves."

He rested his chin on your head.

"And you don't want to kill yourself...you want to kill what is inside you."

He looked you in the eyes, after moving back, though still holding your hands.

His kind (e/c) eyes looked at you, the same smile adorning his face like always.

"But you fail to realize something...

I'm not real."

He smiled sadly, slight tears in his eyes.

You too realized that you'd been holding on and seeking comfort in people...who don't exist.

"But do you know why I'm called (Y/n)?"

He placed his hand over your heart.

"Because I am you, or the person you could become...its your decisions that will show what kind of person you will be, far more than those around you's opinions or words. You decide what you feel, whether its sadness, happiness, insecurity, all of those, you control. So don't let those who want to drag you down, see you just as sad and miserable as them. There will be people in this world who will lift you up when you need help, those are the friends I want in my life."

(Y/n) smiled.

"There will always be more people art your funeral than your birthday party, for a lot of people would rather see you on your back than you feet."

(Y/n) then looked behind him before looking back at you.

You felt something swirl in your chest, something familiar, though a feeling you couldn't quite describe.

"I'm afraid I have to go now..." he smiled kindly, "Just dont forget my advice...and set your heart ablaze." He joked lightly, though kept his same kind eyes and smile.

(Y/n) slowly got off your bed, and walked back to where he had come from, as you reached for him, tears pricking and stinging in your eyes.

GASP

Your eyes opened, panting for breath, sitting up immediately. There on your face was tears running down your face, and in your hand was our phone.

You immediately turned on your flashlight and looked around your room...but no one was there. You unlocked your phone, the next chapter, Photo, loaded on your phone.

You flopped back on your bed, staring at the ceiling...

"It was a dream..."