* Aftermath *

(Hello! Time for another storyline chapter! I hope you guys will enjoy it! Sorry it was a bit late. My stupid ass wrote only half the chapter instead of writing the whole thing in advance. I am so sorry about that).

   It has been a few days since everything. Bunny has not spoken to 3 out of 5 of her members since the allegations broke out and since she was discharged from the hospital. Now, their comeback was happening and they were in the midst of promoting it.

   The comeback distracted her from everything going on. That was one thing she was glad about. But she also kind of regretted it considering she did not wanna be around Soobin, Beomgyu, and Taehyun. The day of their comeback and the day after she was discharged from the hospital, TXT had to do a relay dance video for M2. They also did a welcome back show where they performed their songs on the same day as the relay dance. Everyone noticed how uncomfortable she looked. Everyone knew how she felt towards everything due to the Instagram she posted when she was in the hospital.

kimchaelin

❤💬✈Liked by aratani_makaira and 790,835 others kimchaelin Hi everyone

❤💬✈
Liked by aratani_makaira and 790,835 others
kimchaelin Hi everyone. Yes, I am alive. I'm in the hospital now and I'm doing better. I don't know if anyone cares but yes, I'm still alive. I just found out that it was announced that the allegations were false. I'm glad about that but also angry. I am angry at the person who started it but I am grateful for him announcing it while I was in the emergency room. I wish I could've spoken out and say that I am innocent but nobody let me. Everyone was so quick to believe it. I had nobody there for me except for 5 people. And if you guys wanna know, were my members there for me? No. Only two of them were. My brother wasn't there for me. My company wasn't there for me. 5/7 BTS members weren't there for me. My mother asked for my inheritance money while I was in my hospital room. Most of you guys shut down your fan accounts of me. I still love my MOAs. But I can't forgive you guys. Most of you believed the allegations and were watching everything without coming to my aide. It causes me so much pain. Maybe one day I can forgive. But I can't right now.

aratani_makaira I'm so grateful you're ok. I love you. ❤
kimchaelin I love you too 💜

lalalalisa_m I knew you didn't do it. I felt so bad that you had to go through this. I love you little Bun. ❤
kimchaelin Thank you so much Lisa. I love you too. 💜

dntlrdl I never believed those allegations. So glad you're ok.
kimchaelin Thank you Wooshik. 💜

finnwolfhardofficial Thank God you're ok. You gave us a scare!
kimchaelin I'm so sorry Finn. I won't ever do that again.

tenlee_1001 OH MY GOD BUNNY THANK GOD!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!
kimchaelin Yeah. I'm ok Ten. I promise. 💚

bigmatthewww I was so scared Chaelin. Thank God you're ok. I am so angry at those allegations. I knew you didn't do anything.
kimchaelin Thank you so much Matthew. 💜