"Would you like to eat lunch with us?", Nanno said to Syd with a smile while leaning down to her level.
"The girl earlier just asked you to eat with them, why are you asking me the same question?", Syd said looking up to the girl infront of her.
"Honestly anyone could've seen the raw intent of those kinds of people. Unless you're too naive to see it.", Hana said in a rather intimidating tone, still seated on the same table.
"You don't want to get involved with me, trust me. No good will come out of it.", the girl said. Nanno then stood up straight and had a smirk painted on her lips.
"Honestly, it wasn't an invitation. You've been here longer than us and we might need someone to help us navigate through this school."
"Also we don't do, good.", Hana said while standing up from the table.
Nanno then offered her hand to Syd in which she hesitantly accepted.
" We're friends now, Syd. And make sure not to expect too much of good intentions from us. We don't do that, all we have are true intentions. ", Nanno said as she walked to Hana who was waiting by the door of the room, Nanno wrapping her arm to hers.
As they walked to the school cafeteria, the students watched as they sat down to a empty table. Syd had her food on hand while Hana went to buy food for both her and Nanno.
As Syd began to eat Nanno just looked at her endearingly. As Syd ate students began to show faces of disgust and envy.
Some students were talking about her and Nanno could feel the room was full of envious people.
When Hana got back to their table she already knew how the environment surrounding them was. She stared at them back with eyes dark as she let her eyes be. Nanno only smiled and talked to Syd, she payed no attention to how Hana was basically killing everyone who was looking at Nanno weirdly in her head. Nanno also knew that she didn't want Syd to go through a similar scene she once got to experience with someone in the past.

By the time their classes ended Syd ran out the room first. She didn't even bother to look back, Hana and Nanno followed her with their eyes as she walked out of the door. As Syd got out of the room she went straight to where her locker was, she was going as quick as she can hoping that she wouldn't get to meet other people as she was getting her things. Of course fate has its own story. As she finished getting her things the door was abruptly slammed shut by another person. At this point Syd already gave up. She stood back up from the ground and looked down. The person who slammed her door then grabbed her shoulder and pushed it against her locker.

"When will you stop being such a show off? ", the person said.
"You're fucking annoying, why do you even still exist? ", the other person said.
"Now, give me what I want. ", the same person said.
"I don't have my money at the moment, I'm sorry.", Syd said still looking at the floor below her feet.
"What? You don't have your money at the moment? That is pathetic, I know mommy and daddy gave you money, so give it to me, now.", Syd was clenching her fists, she was tired of this same recurrence. Syd still didn't gave them her money, so in return they pushed her again against her locker and went through her bag. Syd was on the floor just letting everything happen, she was tired of it all. When they finally found her wallet they then left her at the ground.

Syd was tired. As she stand infront of their door in her parent's rich house, she hesitated coming in. She wished there were other people in the house so she could just go straight to her room.
As she opened the door, it was silent. "crap", was the only thing she managed to say as she ran across their house to the stairs. As she ran, someone called her name.

"Sydney, is that you? ", the voice of a woman called. Syd just accepted her fate. She turned around and went back down the stairs. She faced her mother as her eyes was staring down at the floor.
"How dare you not greet your mother "
"I apologize, mother."
"What did we talk about how you address me in this household? ", Syd again clenched her fists, now her nails were starting to cut her palms.
"I apologize, Ma'am. "
"What a disgrace, now get out of my face and greet your father. He's in his office. ", her mother said as she walked away from her daughter.
As Syd walked through the same stairs, she felt stinging on her hand, as she looked at her hand, there were small cuts and blood in them. She ignored this and went to her father's office.
"Sir, I'm home. Ma'am told me to greet you."
"I don't care, go to your room.", he said as Syd walked out of the office.
As Syd walked to her room she once again clench her fists. As she opens her bedroom door quickly she had a firm grip on her things. Once inside and away from the world she falls to the ground, her back sliding down against her door.