"Email these clients", he orders without looking at me and pushes a few files in my direction.

"Reschedule all these meetings for this week and book two tickets for California", he adds and finally looks at me.

Two tickets? Is he going somewhere with Nina?

"Pack your bags"

"Excuse me?", I say, taken aback. "Why?"

"I have a business meeting in California and as my PA you have to attend it as well", he says in a nonchalant tone.

"I'm not going", I say fiercely.

"I did not ask you", his eyes bore into mine.

This! I hate this manner of his. He thinks that he can control me and make decisions which I am suppose to make. Well it's high time to give him a reality check. I am not going!

"I am not going anywhere with you Grey", I say and lift my hand up when he is about to speak. "Whatever you are going to say won't bother me. In case you forgot, I run a boutique while working for you. So you don't get to say anything when you, who thinks of himself as the great highness, decides to tell me about going anywhere the last minute."

"Are you done?", he lifts one of his eyebrow up. "Pack your bags."

"I said that I am not going", I press and cross my arms. "Why don't you take Nina with you? She will be perfect for the trip. You won't feel any disgust or anger."

I lean my palm on his table and add. "And if you force me, I will have to call your father. I'm sure he won't have any problem if I stay here."

"So you really think blackmailing will work for you?", he questions.

"I learn from an odd dork dog of a man himself", I say in a mocking tone.

"How dare you?", he sneers and gets up.

"Whatever", I roll my eyes and turn to leave.

"What did I tell you about turning your back on me?", he snaps and holding my arms, he turns me harshly around.

Ouch. That hurts.

"Leave me", I try to free my arm from his death grip. "If you think by giving me the death glare, I'll change my mind then you are wrong. I am still not going."

"Don't argue with me", he snaps. "Pack. Your. Bags."

Three. Two. One.

Push him Ayla!

"I am not going anywhere with you", I state firmly and shrugging my arm off from his hold, I shove him at his chest.

"Next time do not touch me!"

I think he is shock and speechless that I have pushed him because all he does is glare at me. Angrily. His fists are curl up into two tight balls.

Whatever. I am backing away. I just want to protect myself. I can't hurt myself because of him again and if that means arguing limitless with him then I don't care.

He is about to speak again but I flip him off this time.

"Still not going"

"Get. Out. From. Here", he enunciates each word with intense fury.

"Chill", I shrug. "I'm leaving.You don't need to say it. Have a good trip though."

I close his door with a bang and return back in my cabin. I take a deep breath and exhale it. He makes me so mad. I'm actually glad that he is leaving. Atleast, I'll be on my own for a while.