"Yet you have a crush on him", I tease him.

"I can't help it", he groans while he blushes. "He is so hot. How can you not have a crush on him? You stay with him for God's sake!"

"That's because all we do is fight", I clarify. "We really hate each other. I can't stand him at all."

"I'm sorry you have to go through this Ayla", he says genuinely. "If he behaves like this with you here, I can't imagine how he is at home."

"We don't really speak to which I'm really grateful. I have my own space."

"No wonder he doesn't says anything to Nina at all", he frowns suddenly. "Oh my God! Is he having an affair with that bitch?"

"I don't know", I say. "I don't care honestly. He can do whatever he wants as long as he leaves me alone."

"Honestly I thought he was gay when I first joined the firm", Colton admits sheepishly. "But then when I start having a crush on him, I started stalking him on the internet."

"We have all been there", I console him when his cheeks start turning pink. "It's okay."

"He had a girlfriend", he continues and suddenly my ears perk up to listen more. This is interesting.

"Really?"

"Yes", he nods. "There was not too much information on her though. She's sort of a mystery. Rumors has it that she cheated on him."

"Oh", I wince. "That sucks."

"How could she possibly cheated on him is beyond my understanding", Colton blabbers. "I mean he is a total package. Hot. Loaded with money and God! His tattoos."

"You have seen them?", I am shock. How? When?

"Duh", he flips his nonexistent hair in the air. "One time he was changing in his office and I thought he was gone. But there he was."

He is speaking as if he is reliving the moment again. He looks completely in his own world. Damn. He really has it bad for Xander.

"I can still see him removing his shirt", he continues dreamily. "The sculpted back. Those muscles. The tribal tattoos that cover his right arm completely and goes on behind his back. So hot."

Suddenly, I get pull into Colton's imagination as well. I can see Xander like this too. We are watching him stripping. His back flexes perfectly as he removes his shirt and starts wearing another one. Damn his tattoos are hot as hell. His long fingers close each of the button up skillfully.

Why does he need to be so gorgeous when he is a total jackass?

The intercom suddenly buzzes and Colton and I shout in panic.

"Jesus Ayla!", he gasps. "You scared me."

"It was you", I retord and pat my chest in an attempt to calm my raging heart. "You were lusting after Xander."

"Bestie", he laughs suddenly. "I know you could see him as well. You looked occupied in his thoughts when I was describing him."

"Shut up", I murmur.

The intercom buzzes again.

"In my office now!", Xander orders.

"Get your man babe", Colton winks at me before leaving.

I take several deep breath to calm myself. What was that? What's happening to me? Why was I even imagining him?

"This is disturbing", I murmur to myself while I walk towards Xander's office. I regain my rigid composure before turning the knob to enter inside. I stand before him with my arms cross and wait for him to speak.