E and V Interview

AUTHORS NOTE: A friend of mine dropped by some questions in my inbox for me to answer as E and V, so I really hope you enjoy them! Theres another 'Interview' too that I did for Sienna and James thats up on instagram, but I'll probably end up posting that here also!

For Both:

1. You both have to prep meals for your partner for an entire day. What is the menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Ethan:"Easy. Breakfast, those small waffles she likes and a bowel of fruit consisting of mangoes, strawberries and pineapples. to drink, decaff coffee with milk. Lunch...A chicken and green salad sandwich. emphasis on green salad because shes so picky and wouldn't touch a tomato ever. Dinner, there is no other answer but pasta. Penne pasta to be exact, with bacon or just with a sauce.

Valerie: "Hm...E isn't really a breakfast person, But I'd say some kind of smoothie. Since coming back from Hawaii hes found a taste for smoothies bowls with fruits and nuts. as for lunch...does just coffee count? because honest he would forget to eat if i didn't pester him. Most of the time we share a sandwich for lunch, ham, and probably a fruit pot too- only because he'd steal mine. Dinner time, he likes salmon, with white rice and thyme. fancy, huh?

2. You are both detectives and co-investigating a case. Who does what? (Like interrogating suspects & witnesses. collecting evidences etc.)

Ethan: V would be the one collecting evidence. she has a keen eye for that kind of thing. I would do the interrogating suspects because under no circumstances am I having her in a room with potentially dangerous person. V would interrogate witnesses too, shes kind and compassionate so she'd be best for that job.

Valerie: I'm good cop, he's bad cop. He'd be the kind of old movie style detective that shines a lamp in the suspects eyes and starts yelling at them. But I'm sure I'd be able to keep him level headed. I'd be interviewing witnesses because I have a feeling E would get a little carried away and make them cry. by accident of course!

3. One thing about your partner that makes you fall in love with them a little more every day.

Ethan: there's so much. Not to get too involved with the semantics....but its probably everything. something about her makes me forget myself, from her smile, to her intelligence....but if I have to choose one, its the fact that she cares about me. she truly does, and finds a new way to show me every single day.

Valerie: His kindness. People think of ethan ramsey as a hard as nails man who is too busy to care or love someone else. but its the opposite. he tells me he loves me every single day, he holds me every single day...reassures me when i feel nervous at work or otherwise- which is very often. He's my rock. and every day I'm surprised at the amount of kindness he shows me.

4. Describe you partner using gifs only.

Ethan: what's a gif?

Valerie:

5. Your are both competitors in a sudoku challenge. Who is most likely to win?

Ethan: Me.

Valerie: Ethan. No doubt.

6. Tell your partner something you have always wanted to tell them but never got a chance to.

Ethan: When I went to the amazon, I thought of her every night. I don't think I've ever told her that, but I hope it goes without saying. She was probably my only thought. coming back to her felt natural, and my biggest regret was trying to push her and those thoughts away.

Valerie: The first time he kissed me, I thought I was dreaming. Literally, not metaphorically. After he left the balcony, I pinched myself like 10 times and even text sienna to see if I was going to get a reply. turns out I was wide a wake...and I was on cloud 9.