making love (part one)

He then pinned Izuku to the couch still kissing him. He started to kiss Izuku's neck.

" @-@h kacchan" Izuku moaned as bakugo left love bites up and down his neck.
Bakugo smirked before kissing lower and lower , leaving love bites on izuku's chest and waistline.

Izuku blushed looking down at bakugo who was right at his ✨spot✨.

Bakugo looked up for consent and Izuku nodded slowly.

He slowly pulled down Izuku's pants and boxers. He pulled Izuku's member out and started to rub it slightly.

Izuku m0@n3d in response. He started to jerk Izuku off while slowly sucking the tip.

Izuku arched his back m0@n*ng loudly after twenty minutes of this. "I-I'm gonna cum!"

Bakugo: " Go ahead and cum for me baby" Izuku cummed and bakugo swallowed all of it.

Bakugo: " on your knees now"

Izuku did as he was told and bakugo stood up. Bakugo took of his pants and boxers. He pulled out his member out.
Bakugo: "Open your mouth"

Izuku opened his mouth and bakugo put his member in. Izuku knowing what to do started to Bob his head up and down sucking on bakugo's member.

Bakugo groaned. After about 30 minutes of this bakugo cummed. Izuku swallowed all of it.

" Now for a treat baby..just sit on the couch and relax" he walked away and grabbed something from a box. He walked back and showed Izuku the thing revealing a vibr@t0r.

" If you behave I'll f*ck you as hard as I can"

Izuku nodded blushing a lot. Bakugo put the vibrator in Izuku's @$$.

( Come back for part three, it will be coming today)