Page 2: All the crowds listen in

Start from the beginning

During this time though, {Name} learned that she had the blessing of smelling and a tough forehead.

Kie even told the story on how she headbutted a boar once. {Name} just looked concerned at her mother.

But one night, the family was asleep. The certain 10 year old was having a dream.

"Ugh.."

{Name} groaned as she drifted off to her dream.

Darkness...

Darkness is what she sees...

She then sees the.....sun?

It wasn't as bright as she presume it was...

Then there was a man, who wore the earrings like her father wore. His hair just like his father but he was tall. She couldn't see his face except the features she described.

'Who?....Who is he?'

"Conquer the Sun....its your destiny..."

"Wait a minute, Destiny? Conquer thr sun? Can you-"

Then a bright light illuminated in her face. Her eyes closing by reflexes.

She was then surrounded by a field, she looked behind her and saw a small cottage. She looked down and saw that her hands were too large and she wore a male's kimono. She was also equiped with a katana, which she knew she never had.

Her body reacted on its own as she walked towards the cottage. She then saw a man and a woman, she felt big compared to them.

"Ah! Yoriiichi you came!"

'Who's Yoriiichi? Why didn't he call me by my name?'

"We were just about to have tea, would you like to come in?"

The man who was speaking finally came forward and {Name} got a good look at his face.

She was surprised to see the man looked like Tanjiro and the woman who {Name} assumed his wife looked somewhat like her and Nezuko. She was holding a little girl who she also assumed to be their daughter.

"Yes...I would like to,Arigatou Kamado-San"

She felt her mouth move but she didn't even had anything to say, more importantly, she sounded like a man.

'Kamado? Is this my ancestor or something?'

"Great!"

The flash of white light returned and she was transported to a rather fancy japanese style home. This time she had her own body however she was in the backyard of the house. She saw 3 figures, all men. Two men were a little boy and a grown man that seams to be their father. However what caught her eyes were the boy that seemed to be in the same age as her.