"Good Morning Puppy"

Shino:
I spent the night at Kiba's  last night he said he was feeling uneasy, so me being me and his boyfriend I stayed the night. I was sitting on his bed with sweet pants on I was shirtless even though it had been cold in kiba's room. I didn't have my glasses on so my natural emerald green eyes were showing. Kiba shifted so he was facing me, he put one of his hands on my arm. He always says he feels drained of his chalkra when he wakes up. He sat up and layed his head on my sholder and climbed on my lap. "Good morning puppy" I say softly, he chuckled. "I like it when you call me that" he said  putting his hand on my cheek. He leaned in and kissed me softly. I smile softly as we pull away. He look at me and said "You're not leaving yet...right..?"  I felt my eyes go wide in suprise, then I remembered is dad didn't like the fact he was gay. I made Kiba look me in eyes and said. "Did he hit you?" Tears fell from Kiba's eyes to his cheeks. I whipped the tears from his face with my thumb and said in a soft voice, "Can I see.?" he pulled his hoodie sleeve up, I just realized he was wearing my hoodie, I didn't mind. There had been a big bruise on his arm. I hugged him softly then grabbed the bandages off his nightstand and wrapped it around the bruise gently, he let out a small whimper, "It's gonna be ok puppy.." I said hugging him softly.

Kiba:
I felt warm and safe in his arms..."S-Shino..." "hmm..?" "I love you" I said placing a kiss on his lips, I lied down on his chest and drifted off to sleep. I
woke up like 3 hours later I was still lying on Shino's chest, I yawned then heard him say. "You awake puppy?"  "Mhm.."  I felt him place small kisses on my neck no sexual though...I smile softly and play in his hair. "Kiba...?" "Yea?" "Wanna do something later?" I blushed  slightly and said  "Sure thing Shino"