signs of division

Kay, Alisa, and Naomi are sitting in the planning room.

"We need to find a way to beat Blue Division in next weeks match" said Kay looking fine as hell in her American flag bikini.

"As i've said multiple times, just send spies. they can serve multiple purposes other than intelligence, such as sabotage." said alisa who was wearing a MAGA hat.

"NO!" screamed Kay, " that is not good sportmanship, i don't wanna hear a thought like that come out of a saunders students mouth again!"

"But they won't catch us if we're good enough" said Alisa in a heavy southern accent.

"And if they do? we will be disqualified from the tournament if we do, and not only that, but we will be outcasted as dirty cheaters" kay snapped back.

"what don't you understand kay? the risk is worth the reward, we could be champions thanks to this!" said alisa

"Guys, if youre just ginna argue im going to leave and watch hunterxhunter" said Naomi, who had been watching the fight from afar.

"Why didn't you pronounce the x Naomi?" questioned a based non hunterxhunter watcher named kay

"Its how its pronounced baka, now im leaving, and if there is no monster energy in the school store I am transfering" Naomi said as she grabbed her bunny hat and walked out of the room.

"Anyways kay, I'm not leaving till you let me send spies over to the Spanairds" Said alisa, eager to get back on topic.

"You know what Alisa, we are good ol' democracy lovin' Americans, so we should put this to a vote, how bout that?" kay said, trying to compromise, knowing the good people of saunders would never vote for espaniage when it is clearly not allowed.

"Alright then" said Alisa smugly, "lets set up the voting booths"