Epilogue

12 Years Later                                                           

"Where are my maids of honor?!" Nicole shouted.

"We are coming, wait up!" Claire shouted back, "What do I do?" she looked sick like she could throw up.

I held her hand and took her to the bathroom which was present in the hotel room we were staying in.

"Don't worry, it's completely okay. It happened to me during my first trimester too! Just take a few deep breaths, try to relax." I was advising her and suddenly her eyes widened and she turned towards the toilet. I held her hair and rubbed her back as she threw up.

Once done, she washed her hands, her face and gargled.

"Better?" I asked and she nodded.

"But I feel a little nauseous." She sighed

"Let's go out first." I suggested and she nodded. I held her arms and supported her as we made our way back to the room.

"There are my maids of honor!" Nicole grinned but that grin changed to a concerned expression.

"Claire, it'll be okay if you just sit with the rest of the people. You look like you need rest." Nicole shrugged.

"Hell no! You guys were there for me during my wedding day and not to mention this will be the last wedding of our group." Claire held to her ground.

"Well, Josh is left." Nicole shrugged.

"Yeah, right! He had six girlfriends in a month, the last time I checked." Claire rolled her eyes.

"Claire if you don't agree with Nicole, I'll have to call Ryan and you know what will happen then." I folded my arms and furrowed brows.

"Come on!" Claire groaned, "He was already against me being the bridesmaid because of this pregnancy thing and if you tell him right now; he'll pick me up and drag me to the doctor or to the bed for a nap." She huffed.

Nicole laughed, "That's right!"

"But are you sure you'll be okay because for one, we don't want you to faint on our way to the altar and for two no one would exactly like the idea of a maid of honor to throw up on the bride during her wedding day!" I laughed and Nicole joined in too.

"What the hell guys!" Claire yelled, "I'm telling you that nothing would happen and I know how important it is for me to take care of myself and the baby. I'm about to be a mother for God's sake." She rolled her eyes.

"But you'll have to stand for a long time." Nicole looked at her.

"God, I'll be fine for f-" Claire was saying something but it all got interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

It was Facetime by Ryder.

"Babe, I'm almost here-" Ryder was saying but Elora grabbed the phone.

"Mommy!" she squealed and said, "I'm a flower girl!" she chuckled and gripped her flower tiara with one of her hands which was placed on her head.

"Yes you are baby!" I smiled.

Ryder took the phone back from her, "Babe, open the door we are here to drop off the flower girl. Oh her hair got entangled in the flower crown thing again, Rylan hold this." The phone got disconnected and I rushed to the door.

"Finally!" Rylan and Ryder said at the same time.

"Hello to you both too!" I kneeled down to Rylan's level and booped his nose with a smile. I noticed that his bow wasn't tied properly so I quickly adjusted it.