{Chapter seven}

|hey guys! Guess what.. We hit 1 thousand reads!! To celebrate it you can put ideas in the comments! I never thought we would hit it :) thank you so so much!|

All Might POV:
I woke up and stretched out my arms as I yawned loudly. 'I slept really good this night!' I rubbed my eyes and remembered what I did yesterday. Its sort of a habit I guess. 'I said bye to young Midoriya, eated breakfast, did some work the rest of the day.. What did I do next? Oh yes I made dinner, it was Spaghetti. I like the Italian kitchen personally. Its easy and delicious! I brushed my teeth, and went to bed.. Oh yes ofcourse! I masturbated and got extremely horny, I demanded nudes from Young Midoriya.. I demanded nudes from Midoriya?! I grabbed my phone and looked at the text messages from yesterday. 'Oh god, I really did it! Well.. It was his choice to send me them so I'm all innocent!' I said with a huge grin on my face.

3rd person POV:
It was a beautiful day outside, the birds chirped happily, the sun was rising and kids where going to school with a smile.

Well, except for Izuku.

He woke up miserable, he haven't slept at all. He felt disappointed and scared, scared what would happen next. Would All Might threaten him if he din't have sex with him to also leak his Nudes? If it where to happen, would people hate him? Think he's a slut for getting his virginity away by a old man? He din't want that to happen. He finally made friends after years. He couldn't lose them, not yet. Would he get disowned by his own mother? Maybe.. Maybe I should just do what he says me to do. Even if it was wrong. He remembered the night they had sex, he was traumatised. Cried over it multiple times and thought it was his fault, for not working hard enough.
He started to get up from his bed and grabbed some clean boxers and replaced them with the ones he had on already. The teen putted on his uniform and coffered up the last bite-mark that was left.
The freckled boy went downstairs and bumped into a chest. He smelled lemon and mint, it.. it smells delicious. He stayed there some seconds after remembering hé din't knew who the person was. Deku quickly looked up and saw that Bakugou looked at him with rage, the teen jumped back and started apologising "S-sorry Kacchan!!" He said while making weird movements with his hands. "Ugh, just shut up and get out of my way!" Katsuki said and stomped to the kitchen with his hands in his pockets.
'I should probably go eat breakfast' Deku thought by himself as he walks to the fridge, he opened the door of the fridge and looked inside if there was any food. 'Hmm.. There is a muffin and some strawberries, what should I pick? I really want the muffin but I don't want to get too fat.' He thought and grabbed the bowl with the red fruit and walked to the sink to wash them first.
"Hello Midoriya!~" he heard left on him and shot is head to look who's talking to him.
It was Aoyama luckily,

Should he say luckily?

More like bad luck..

"I wanted to give you some cheese this night but the curtains where closed!~" The blond boy with a sort of frown, with his face it's a little hard to tell. "O-oh.. Just something.. new to try?" Izuku said with a embarrassing smile. "But mon Ami, I need to give you my cheese!!~" Yuga Said dramatically, with a hand on his forehead. "Oh, I'm sorry!! I.. I will do next time!!" "Great, I have so much cheese I can't eat it all by myself!!~" and the twinkling boy walked away to go sit on a table.
Deku sighted and felt something cold on running on his hand. He looked at it and realised that he didn't turn off the tap! He quickly pressed the tap and let the water run out of bowl with strawberries.

Izuku POV:
'Ugh.. Great. I hardly slept last night, my mind was taking over my soul for hours, I guess time flies also if you think of things.. Things that hurt.' I thought by myself as I walk over to one of the tables to sit down. As I start eating the sweet fruit I see the chair on the left of me moving and a person dropped their weight on the seat. "Hey Deku-Kun!" A bubbly voice said to my direction. Its was Uraraka-San! I wonder what she needed?
"Umh, so how are you doing today?" The browned haired girl asked me with a sort of- frown? More concerning. Yeah that's the word! Wait why is she concerned?
"I-I'm doing fine, h-how about you?" I said stuttering, when I get nervous I always stutter. Its really annoying sometimes.. "There's been something stuck in my head from yesterday, you.. you where there but your mind was so absent.. Is.. is there something you want to talk about?" She asked me quietly so no one would hear her besides me. 'Oh shit, am I that bad at keeping secrets? I can't do anything right can I?' "Umh??" Uraraka-San said and I slowly answered that I was fine and that I was just fanatic. She sighed and started eating her bread and I grabbed a strawberry and bit in it, 'ew! Its still sour!' And I placed it back in the bowl and stood up to put them back into the fridge. I guess eating nothing helps too!

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TIME SKIP

Monday , 10:57 am

3rd person POV:
The last class before lunch is almost done as the teacher gives them the last information for the test this Wednesday. Everyone, except Tenya where excitedly waiting to the bell to ring. Everyone is was hungry, ofcourse.
The three minutes passed like hours but finally the bell rang and everyone stood up to walk to the cafeteria. Ochaco and Iida walked to Deku and asked him if he wanted to lunch with them and chat about their weekends. Maybe you guessed it already, Midoriya refused and said he has to go to the toilet and will be joining them soon. Fine right? Not until you hear what happens next. The green haired teen was truly walking to the bathroom until he bumped into a fromiliar smell, a mix from sweat and the body lotion he remembered using some days ago.
It was no one other then..

All Might.

|hello guys, good morning/ afternoon / evening / night! I hope you are doing okay, I'm sorry that it took so long to update! I'm finally free from school so I will update a lot more! AND THANK YOU FOR 1,35 READS! That's crazy, thank you so so so much!|