HE BELIEVES IN ME!!

Start from the beginning

M: cherry I said u many times not to take social media to ur heart. Its just nonsense cherry...... Those useless faceless people don't care to write anything if u perform well they say u are god and if u don't they throw in dustbin...so never ever u let those comments or opinions get on ur feelings.... Remember those people who comment on u are just jobless humans. They just time pass by commenting. Tell me who is important for u. me or those useless comments??

C: u
M: then listen me.... Everyone in our csk believes u. I already said u many times not to take care of those comments. Now I'm saying u that I believe in u. When i say it I mean it. Let us take tomorrow's practice seriously and see in the next match. Don't think anything else just concentrate on ur bowling. No matter what me, ur sonu bhai and Flem are always with u. OK??
C: hmm....
M: promise me never u will let those comments get into ur head!!
C: promise*smiling*
M: now get up and eat biryani cooked by ur bhai's. I know it will give u more power to take wickets. Come *serving the chicken biryani*
.
.
.
.
.
.
As promised Deepak didn't take those comments seriously but decided to prove them wrong. He was concentrating on his bowling  all the three days seriously with taking some inputs from his coaches and seniors.
Soon it was match day and MS won the toss and choose to bowl first as usual MS handed the ball to Chahar to start the innings whispering I believe in u and I know u got this!!! (cheering him up).
Cherry just smiled and went to his place. Before starting the run up he just closed his eyes to calm down and only thing he could hear was his Maahi bhai telling him I believe in you. He bowled first three balls very well giving only a run. And the next ball its a.....wicccckkkkketttt

At the end of the first innings

Deepak performed brilliantly with the ball so csk could stop PBKS @ 109 and chased it down comfortably

Deepak performed brilliantly with the ball so csk could stop PBKS @ 109 and chased it down comfortably. Everyone who commented on him negatively were now at regretting position because he ended up like this at the end of the day:

 Everyone who commented on him negatively were now at regretting position because he ended up like this at the end of the day: