I think I already guess it on my mind. Masyado kasi nila akong iniiwas sa event na ito. But, what I can do? My heart desires to be here.

"And actually, you shouldn't be here. It's too risky for you and your parents. Hindi ako part ng cast but I am here to support my bestfriend with my niece," she said mysteriously, again. But this time I got what she's trying to say.

"I want you to be on my side everytime, okay? We will going to watch your mom."

I nodded. "I will be a good girl, Tita Irene."

She smiled as she messed my hair. "You are always being a good girl naman."

Suddenly, my mom's assistant with daddy came and bring mom with them.  Kailangan na raw si mommy sa loob. Kahit nasa labas na kami ng hotel, we can't lost our guards. We need to be extra careful. Hindi na nila ako kinausap but they leave me a meaningful stare like they're telling me to be okay. 

"Let's go in, Syd." Tita Irene hold my hand.

"Yes, po."

We entered the hotel. I'm sure that this is a five star one. Everything on this place looks expensive. The chandelier lights brightly. I can see people wearing their designer clothes and bag. And the one caught my attention was the camera can be seen everywhere.

I hold Tita Irene's hand tightly at sumiksik ako sa kaniya.

"Are you scared, Sydney?" she asked worriedly.

I just shook my head. She laughed at me.

"You shouldn't be. I am here, you are safe."

Hindi ko alam kung tama ba ang naging desisyon ko na sumama but I badly wants to be on my parents side. It is a chance, I don't want to lose it.

Tita Irene found us a seat, I was sitting beside her. Hindi ko pa rin inaalis ang hawak ko sa kamay niya. Napakaraming tao sa lugar na ito. Probably, the fans of this movie.

"Maya-maya lang din magi-start na 'yung event. We're not going to wait any longer." Tita Irene whispered to me.

Tinitigan ko siya, she's looking at the stage right now. I can see excitement on her eyes.

"I think it will be better if you're there with mom. A movie with you both is a blockbuster," I whispered to her.

She laughed at me. "I didn't had a chance to be. I'm okay with it as long as she's my bestfriend in reality." she answered me, the sincerity never left her words.

I just smiled. Mom is blessed to have her. She's really the best.

Maya-maya lang din ay nagsalita na 'yung emcee. He was announcing the entrance of artists. He called my mom lastly.

I heard the crowd clapping loudly. My eyes watered when I saw mom on the stage, the spotlight stayed on her. She's stunning on her dress, wearing her angelic smile. Everything about her is exquisite.

Is she really my mom?

She was searching the crowd and stopped when she saw me. She smiled brightly as sun to me.

I'm so proud at her.

I didn't listen to their discussion, pinanood ko lang si mommy na magsalita buong oras ng event hanggang sa natapos iyon. She's really happy from the start of this event until the end. I can see it on her eyes.

Napaisip ako. Why am I being a spoiled daugther who only aim for their attention? Why I can't give my support to them? Am I that selfish?

Well, realizing everything now makes me want to support them all my life.