𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤- 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐘!

Start from the beginning

  As in keeping up with the timeline. Seojun himself had thought hard about his decision as it is quite dangerous, he may got caught by the Great Kayden! From what Seojun had observed in his previous lives, Kayden posses power sensitivity.

    In many instances like when Jiwoo first went to Shinwa, or Kayden's fight with one of the Klein brothers, Kayden has been shown to be able to sense someone's abilty from a far similarly to other strong awaken ones like Jiyoung and Inyuk. 

  And surely that guy will tell Jiwoo about him getting caught since Kayden can't turn into his Human form Currently. Luckily for Seo-jun he could easily tell which event is going to come up since he read the webtoon a lot, which will help him identify Any event thats going to happened. Hopefully.

  Wasting no time Seojun rushed out of his classroom into the parking lot, finding his motorcyle and turning it on after putting on his helmet. Then leaving in search for 'Hae Dam Private High School'

===================

  "Hhmmm...it should be around here i think, turn left- There it is!" Seojun chirpped finding Jiwoo's highschool after a long ride. He could finally see Jiwoo in person! This is great isn't it!.

  Since there weren't any signs of 'No parking in this area' he decided to park his motor in front of a connivance store just a few blocks away from Haedam high school which is located in front of the building itself, neat.

  He bought himself a chocolate milk to be distracted from boredom. It worked abit, other then that it seems like Haedam highschool are done for today. You can tell by Haedam's student going out of it.

'Heuuuh, wheres my soft boy at!!?' Seojun felt a little excitement sparks within him and can't help but to feel some sort of guilt, he couldn't pin point it out though.

   "Woaaaaahhh" The brunette gasped in awe at the sight of what he saw. It was the main protagonist, Seo Jiwoo. Exiting Haedam highschool with a bright smile plastered on his face, jogging or skipping happly down the road.

  "Woaa...He's more charming in person!" Seojun whisper to himself while observing the other shorter male Jiwoo who's now currently walking towards a crossing which will lead him towards where Seojun was sitting. (on his bike, Seojun sitting on his bike/Motorcycle)

   Omo hes coming this way :0 Seojun cant help but to be Jiwoo-charmed. "Hehehe"

  From afar Seojun could already hear Jiwoo soft giggling,  Oh right! Kayden's with him currently. He point out. So that means Wooin hadn't attacked Jiwoo yet.

    As Jiwoo walked passed by infront of the charmed elder, The older swore he saw stars inside that Boy eyes, so lively and striking he couldn't even compare to anything-

In that moment, there is few words that Seojun can think of. And it is:

He's precious! More precious then everyone here!

  So biased🙄🤚. The fourth party insulted quietly even tho Seojun didn't know we exist here.

  -Later Midnight[Chapter 9]-

    "Hmmm....Does this mean Jiwoo is learning how to improve his abilities? His Energy felt different then before". The male spoke to no one in percicular, its just him inside the bedroom. "That means Kayden must have taught him! How could i ever forget! eheHEhE" He snickers

  "Mmmmm.....i wonder, when should i interve? I can't just sit here idly too, I want to be involved in a way" Seojun whines, rolling side to side on his large bed. He really does, shouldn't it be fun???

   "Tskk......haaaah, stalking is damn bad I can't just do that, i'm not a creep!" Seojun slightly shouted, puffing out some steam.

    "Still......f*king butterfly effect preventing me from doing anytHinG! I can't even blend in with them. I'm a literal 20 year old! Im older then them-- agghhhh!!" Seojun frusterately clench both of his hair deep into his soft black hair, while kicking the air. Almost like a fan having their usual burst of joy.

      "Thats it! I'm odering chicken!!"

  And with that, Seojun ended his day with eating spicy friend chicken to his fullest whilst binging series of movies, resulting with no sleep whatsoever, regardless he is satisfied with it.

  Even so, Seojun is still aware that Wooin and Jiwoo first or second encounter will happened today that led to Wooin to misunderstand Jiwoo as a tracker. And Seojun wasn't planning on stepping in either. 

   He knew that everything will go well so there isn't any worries, yet. And if he step in, things may go haywire and so, Seojun plans spending these past 2 days normally. After that he will check up on Jiwoo again, from afar of course.

  The risk of getting caught can be high, specially when Shinwa keeping a close watch on him[Jiwoo], Seojun still wished he could help at any moment given tho, there is crack here and there that allows him to step in safely and not ruined the actual plot.

    "Mmmmngh..." Seojun grumbled, feeling sorry for Jiwoo knowing he will go through hardship, but what can he do? he's just an unspoken background character that has absolute nothing to do with both main characters nor story. All he could do was existing and lived the way he is created. 

   Nothing but an unspoken background character. A character that never exist in Eleceed story.  Despite that, Seojun never thought about sit idly and watched, he just needed to wait for the perfect time and maybe help those boys as much as time will gave him, and he knew what to do next.

   He can't walk away, as he will be involved in future times of course.

Edited: 25-April-2022