Oh~ Everytime I See You

Start from the beginning

She let out a frustrated sigh then stood up, but her eyes instantly found the soldiers in brown uniforms walking to welcome them. But that was not the reason why she froze—it's the woman who was walking past the other soldiers with a neutral expression—the woman that she missed on talking to—the soldier who was pursuing her— Captain Kim Dahyun.

She let out a confused face when she just walked past her, along with the other soldiers as if she was just air and not existing. They were focused on looking to the Medical Team, that they all get past her without turning their heads back to recheck.

"I am Captain Kim Dahyun of Alpha Team, you've arrived at Mohuru Airport and we'll transport you to the base where you will be dwelling with us in your stay. We hope to get along and work well with you. You may proceed on taking your necessities and leaving out your baggage."

"What do you mean leaving out our baggage?" Momo confusedly asked, holding tight to her pink luggage where all her essentials were inside.

It was Chaeyoung who spoke this time, "You are only allowed to bring a few through the bag we'll give."

Two soldiers came to them and distributed the green small bag where they will put their chosen most necessary things. The simultaneous groans and complaints were heard, didn't want to leave a single thing behind but couldn't do anything about it.

Dahyun looked at the ground, finding a blue bucket hat there on her side. She picked it up, then slowly looked behind her, finding the eyes that were also already looking back at her.

It's really been so long since they saw each other, she had become more beautiful in her eyes.

She walked toward her, holding her stares. When she reached in front of her, she handed the hat with a timid smile.

"It's good to see a beauty again after a while, Doctor Im."

Nayeon stared at her for a moment, then took her bucket hat, fingers grazing with each other which sent unusual sensations that flowed through her.

"Thanks. For picking this up," she replied then walked past her, "and for calling me beauty."

Dahyun stared at her back, then a genuine smile that only the doctor could do to her made way on her lips. She walked back to her troop, watching the Medical Team take their things and squeeze everything inside the small bag but failed. Then when they were done, they proceeded on sending them now to the base.

"Isn't she the one we saw last time?" Sana asked Momo that was also heard by Nayeon.

"Captain Kim? Yes, at Doctor Im's office." Momo replied while looking at Dahyun who was securing every chopper, "With flowers in hand."

They both looked at Nayeon who was also looking at Dahyun's side, she had no expression on her face, but the two knew something was going on between the two.

It's going to be a fun mission, for both the people of Urk and the soldier and doctor's love life.

+++

Living with the soldier means coping with how they lived as well. And by that, it means that the Medical Team who were sleeping in a tent were woken up by the sound of soldiers' loud exhale and heavy steps while they jog.

The doctors and nurses were tired, to say the least, they were already a week in the country and continuously giving services to the people of Urk and barely getting their rest and this kind of way of waking up like an alarm was really pissing off especially in the first day that Nayeon almost lashed out to Dahyun and her troop.

Almost.

But upon seeing their fit body that was flexed and flaunted in front of them, they couldn't seem to find their voices. Especially Nayeon who found herself ogling at Dahyun's small waist and abs, it was really hard to wake up in the morning with those scary alarms, but the medical team got used to it that their coffee was now blended with abs sightseeing.