Tuskishima with S/O Headcanons

My brain fucking SPRINTED with this oop- Also this has no timeline to it. I just wrote what flowed through my head. Most people may not agree with these, but I like to picture a soft Tsuki~ Enjoy nonetheless :)

Warnings: Suggestive themes, fucking FLUFF

Words: 1000

-You can't tell me this boy isn't a fucking simp ok?

-He's not one to put energy into anything unless it's important to him, so he has to be infatuated with someone to put effort into having a relationship with them.

-Thus this boy is a total softie for his s/o.

-While I don't believe he's one to really initiate PDA, he'll accept any affection that his s/o wants to give him.

-He won't hesitate to reciprocate it once it's been initiated. He goes for the softer displays of affection, wrapping his arms around you when you hug him and maybe adding a gentle kiss to your forehead.

-He's cool with someone clingy or not. I don't think it would really matter to him so long as he's given some time to himself if his s/o is clingy.

-That doesn't mean he won't tease the living shit out of you though, clingy or not, everytime he's shown any sort of pda, he's got the smuggest look on his face with a comment to go with it.

-"Is someone craving me so much that they can't wait until we're home?"

-"Shut up, Kei"

-Lowkey though, he loves showing off his s/o. It's a huge ego boost to him cause in his eyes his s/o is his sun, so of course everyone else would be extremely jealous of him to have someone so amazing.

-Loves to cook/bake with you. Playing music in the background while making dinner is his favorite bonding activity.

-It doesn't happen very often, but he feels so euphoric in these moments that he's so full of happiness and adoration it makes him playful.

-"Kei! Stop poking my side when I'm mixing the batter!"

-"But it's fun to poke you"

-Tickle fight begins.

-He's secretly ticklish, only you and his brother know about it.

-Will giggle like a little kid if you find the right spots.

-Runs away from you.

-But will also chase after for revenge. He uses his height to his advantage, asshole.

-The first time you witnessed this also was your first time intimately together.

-You both were chasing each other around with flour, laughing and playfully shouting at each other.

-He finally caught you and threw you on the couch, quickly pouncing on top.

-But you were quick enough to use the bounce from the couch below you to throw him off balance onto the floor with you on top.

-You found the ticklish spots on both sides of his neck.

-He fell into silent laughter, his face red as he gripped your waist to try and pull you off of him.

-At some point, you stopped just to observe him as he tried to catch his breath and quiet his laughter.

-When he noticed you staring at him, he grinned at you.

-"What?"

-"I've just never have seen you so happy before"

-"You make me happy"

-He got a deep kiss from you for that response.

-Things got heated~

-That night is still his favorite memory, it gives him butterflies when he thinks about it.

-He calls you his sun and he is your moon.

-When the two of you first used your nicknames for each other in front of his team, Tanaka and Noya fLiPpEd ThEIr sHiT.

-They're very proud senpais. Also a little jealous that they don't have a cute s/o to share cute nicknames with each other.

-Tsuki literally holds you out of their reach as they try to hug the both of you crying.

-Tsuki is not amused.

-"They're just happy for us, Kei"

-"They're fucking annoying"

-He will help you with schoolwork if you struggle with anything. He's smart and patient with his s/o, so if you have dyslexia, ADHD, etc., he will do his research to learn how to best help you with your studying.

-He's not always the best with his words. He can be very blunt and I think the majority of the time he's just honest in his mind without considering how someone else may view something.

-You would have to talk to him about it but afterward he tries his hardest to be more considerate. He'll still make mistakes but he does apologize and will make it up to you.

-Loves reading with you in his lap and if he isn't too tired, he will read to you.

-He gave you one of his childhood dino stuffies and it warms his heart to see you snuggle with it (I mean, it smells like him so why wouldn't you?).

-His family adores you, especially his brother.

-You make Kei a more considerate person and he loves how happy you make his little brother.

-You become good friends with Yamaguchi, Kuroo, Bokuto, and Akashi.

-Bokuto gives you an excited hug every time y'all meet up. He's so proud of his Tsuki-dude for having such a cool s/o.

-Tsuki trusts Yamaguchi and Akashi the most with you. He'd also trust Bokuto if he wasn't so chaotic but he HATES how Kuroo flirts with you (never in a perv way, he's actually really sweet with you).

-Kuroo only ever does it in front of him just to piss him off and you're kinda in on it ngl. The two of you have never talked about it but you caught on to what the raven-haired male was doing and it wasn't just amusing for him.

-Kuroo is very happy for his blonde friend though. He sees the heart eyes from both of you.

-Tsuki always pulls you closer to him whenever Kuroo makes a comment giving him daggers.

-This blonde secretly loves to carry you. Never will admit it, but if you ask for a piggyback ride, he'll never say no.

-Give him cheek kisses during one will make his heart go wild.

-You are careful about asking him, he will push himself even after a tough practice/game.

-Would absolutely love it if you became a volleyball manager.

-He gets to see you more and you love watching him play.

-Will become more motivated to practice on his own skill.

-This boy just wants his sun to be around him 24/7.

-He just loves you with his entire being.