{000} Free Shavocado

Start from the beginning

Shoko walks back into the room a few moments later with a bottle of water and some snacks. She sets them down on the bed before looking at the bag of your blood. She carefully takes the needle out before putting a cotton ball and a cute bandage on your skin. You soon tune everything out as you reach over to the water, taking a couple of sips before your eyes land on the snack she brought you, it was one of your favorites so you quickly grab it and begin to chow down while Shoko does her work.

"So I hear there's gonna be a new first-year soon?" Shoko begins looking over at you before going back to what she was doing.

"Mmh yeah, I'm pretty excited but Megumi seems kinda agitated." Thinking back to Megumi's annoyed face when you both got the news.

"Isn't he always agitated though?" She lets out a little chuckle.

"Well kinda? I mean he barely puts up with me haha."

"What are you talking about? He always seems... quite relaxed around you"

"Hmm, does he? I never noticed?" Tilting your head a bit at her question, was he more relaxed around you? You were with him a lot so maybe he just got used to you being around.

"Of course not," Shoko says under her breathe, she shakes her head at your comment, you were smart but when it came to others' romantic feelings towards you, well you were a little dense.

"Hmm? You say something?" Looking over to Shoko shaking her head softly again. You were just too cute sometimes.

You've known Shoko for almost four years now along with Gojo and... another friend Suguru but he's been missing for a while now. Ever since that day, your life has been very eventful. Your mind begins to wander as you mindlessly chew on your snack. You remember how Gojo was always teasing you in some way, he was a few years older than you along with his other classmates and quite frankly it was nerve wracking. Even if you adjusted well too the school as well as make a few friends...it still didn't change the reason you came there in the first place. So one day you had enough of his teasing and you came up with a simple yet somewhat effective plan.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

It was a day like any other, you were hanging out with Shoko and Suguru, and sadly that included Gojo, he was teasing and messing around with you like he did almost every day and you thought it was now or never to put your plan into action. You look over at him leaning down with that dumb smile plastered on his face.

"Hey, Gojo?"

"Ohoho? what is it?" He was quite surprised you were talking to him instead of your usually lashing out at his teasing. Looking over at the dumb white-haired toothbrush, you put on your best smile.

"You know your face looks really soft, do you sure anything?"

"Huh? uh no, I don't...just soap and water, why? You wanna touch my face Y/n~" Ah typical, you weren't surprised Gojo did that but you were a little upset that he was still blessed with perfect skin.

"Yeah actually can I?" You could see his eye slowly widen behind his glasses, his smirk no longer on his face. He looked stunned before his usual smirk came right back.

"Of course you can"

"Oh? can I touch your face too," Suguru says as he walks over a little closer to you and Gojo along with Shoko, they were curious to see how this would pan out? He could tell you were planning something.

"Ahh, it sucks being this pretty sometimes."

"Shut up."

Gojo turns back to you after his little spat with Suguru and leans back down, his face was a little too close for your liking but that was the plan and it worked, he was slowly hopping on his feet as if he was super giddy for you to touch his face. Leaning a little closer you bring your hand up to his face but not touching it, not yet.