{001} Really!? Right In Front Of My Salad!?

Warnings: Cursing, Violence, Mentions of blood.

Word Count: 4,200+

A/N: Woohoo first chapter! Hope y'all like it! I tried! ʕ•́•̀ʔ

For those that have already read this book, you won't have to reread it since there are only a few changes here and there in chapters 1-7 so you can skip to chapter 8!

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

It was just your typical day doing sorcerer stuff, you know killing curses, eating ice-cream the usual. You were walking next to Megumi as you both try to locate a cursed object Gojo told you two to get or well he told Megumi to get, you're just there for the ride after Megumi called you. Apparently, he was looking for it yesterday but never found it so when he called you complaining about Gojo and how he was 'seriously going to punch him' you decided to help him out so here you are looking for it, luckily the sun came up after a few hours of searching, it's so much easier to find stuff with light.

"Hey, Megumi, any ideas where it could be?"

"No" Ah yes his usual short answers but you could tell he was getting frustrated, I mean it is a special grade cursed object, those are kinda important and plus he'd been looking for since yesterday morning.

He must be exhausted....

Looking around your surroundings you see students walking and chatting together, most likely heading home or to hang out as most high schoolers did. After looking around the houses and parks you both decided too go back to the school to look for the 'special grade item' since it's was supposed too be around there anyway. It can't hurt to look around again...

You both reach the back of the school and head towards the rugby field.

"Woah what's with this field Megumi?"

"Hmm"

"The presence of this cursed object is strong, I can't even tell where it's coming from"

"Hmm" Oh great, he's in deep thought again.

You've known Megumi for a while now and you considered him a close friend, I mean he puts up with you voluntarily and totally not because you're his teammate

You've known Megumi for a while now and you considered him a close friend, I mean he puts up with you voluntarily and totally not because you're his teammate. You couldn't complain though, having your dorm room right next to his is amazing! You get to annoy him whenever you want plus you get to see his pretty face in the morning! I mean who thought it was a good idea to dorm boys and girls together?? Although you had a feeling Gojo did something to make it happen but it's whatever. No use thinking about it now.