Chapter 15

Harry's POV:

              I see that there's blood on the floor and around you coming from a deep cut on your leg and arm.

              I pick y/n up and bring her/him/them back to The Burrow. I bring y/n inside The Burrow and yell, "Someone help please!"

              The Weasley's come downstairs and Mrs. Weasley sees that y/n has blood coming from her/his/their arm and leg.

              "Put y/n on the couch!" Molly says.

              Mrs. Weasley starts to fix y/n up.

              A few minutes later Mrs. Weasley says, "I'm done. We just have to wait until she/he/they wakes up."

              It has been a few hours and y/n still hasn't woken up and I haven't left her/his/their side.

              Ron comes downstairs and kneels down next to me.

              "Harry, you have to go get some sleep. You have been by her/his/their side for hours," Ron says.

              "I will leave when y/n wakes up," I say.

              "I can stay with her/him/them until she/he/they wakes up. You need to get some rest," Ron says.

              "Please stay with her/him/them. And tell me immediately when she/he/they wakes up," I say.

              "I will, don't worry."

              I kiss y/n on the forehead and reluctantly leave y/n's side. I go to mine and Ron's shared room and try to fall asleep.

                                                                Ron's POV:

                                                    *About an hour later*

              I see something black on y/n's inner left forearm. I carefully move y/n's arm to see what it is. I look at it and see it's a dark mark. I immediately go upstairs to get Harry. I go into out shared room and wake Harry up.

              "Harry! Wake up!" I say.

              He immediately wakes up.

              "Is y/n up?" Harry asks.

              "No, but there's something you have to see," I say.

              "Is/are she/he/they okay?" Harry asks, concerned.

              "Yes, but I think I know why y/n was attacked," I say.

              "How do you know?"

              "Just come and you'll see."

              "Okay, I'm coming."

              Me and Harry go downstairs to where y/n is unconscious on the couch.

                                                               Harry's POV:

              "What do you want to show me Ron?" I ask.

              Ron walks over to y/n.

              "This is what I'm showing you," Ron says, taking y/n's left arm and putting it on her/his/their stomach.