good times then bad times.

Destiny p.o.v.

*Jacob knows how serious I am with this. I haven't left the house since the birth of NeVeah. I love my husband and he is very powerful man, but we are very young. I met him in the 8th grade, became a couple 2 weeks later, he proposed during his parents anniversary dinner when we were only 18. I couldn't just say yes to him because we were only in high school and everything was moving fast in my life. I told him I think about then I would give him an answer. He said don't take to long, but I couldnt make up my mind so I texted him to come over my house. When he came over it was pouring rain outside. I wanted to cry but I told him I would marry him. Jacob wanted to get married SUPER QUICK but not me, I like to plan things so we got married 3 years later. then during the honeymoon, We had our first time and got pregnant and valentines day we had NeVeah.*

Rosa (she the chef) Good morning Mrs. Perez. Would like anything for Breakfast?

Des: just a bacon omlette. And some Starbucks please

Rosa: I know what Mr .Perez is doing to you and your child

Des: What is that?

Rosa: He wants you safe and protected from people that will use him for him money. He thinks you'll walk out of his life like his father did when he was 4. He didnt see his father since he was 21 and his dad was working for him. He is just want a woman in his life to know that she cares and will never leave. That why he's doing this

Jacob: ROSA!!! ¿por qué le dijiste a mi esposa de mi pasado? Quiero que te vayas! (why did you tell my wife about my past? I want you gone!)

Rosa: Im sorry sir, she had the right to know

Des: Dont fire Rosa because she told me. If you cant bare this then why did you just make stories up about him?

Jacob: For a lot of reasons. There are things you never know and will ever know about.

Des: like what? I know because my parents were like your parents so IF YOU THINK I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU BEEN IN LIFE WITH THIS THEN YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN. GOODBYE JACOB.