The Begining

Today is the day!!! You wake up at 6:30 at the Malfoy Manor. You've been staying there for summer because your father had business to tend to. You spent most of the summer hanging out with pansy. Also over the summer you had a massive glow up.

Your downstairs in the kitchen getting a monster and taking your meds. "Alyssa can you come here for a second." yelled Draco. You stand there for a second wondering what he needs you for "Coming" said Alyssa. As you walk into his room, you can't find him until you look in the bathroom and see him covering his crotch. "Draco what the hell!" Alyssa. "Calm down. I was just telling you that my shower is the only one that works. And i know you take showers in the morning." explains Draco. "So your asking me to take a shower with you Malfoy?" Alyssa says with a smirk. "No i'm not asking i'm telling you" Draco demands. You sit there and in shock about what he said, but you do what you are told. Draco watches you undress and smirks. "If you take a picture it'll last longer Malfoy" you say as you getting in the shower with him. Right as the words slipped out her mouth he pulled her into a passionate kiss. You let out a slight moan as he slips his middle finger in you.  "Ohh Draco i need you inside me" you say while morning. " Your wish is my command darling" Draco says as he puts it in you. After awhile you and Draco finish.

You both get dressed and you grab your bags and head downstairs. "Alyssa grab us both and monster and my keys your riding with me" Draco. "Mkay on the way!" Alyssa. You hop in the car and get on your phone and snapping pansy per usual. "Alyssa about what happened in the shower today..." Draco says. "Ya what about it?" Alyssa says curiously. "Your really good at it." Draco. You smile "Oh why thanks". As Draco drives he puts his hand in your thigh and you smile as you both ride to Hogwarts.