Chapter-4

At next week Aymaan marriage happened it was a small function only close relative are invited Rahil is busy helping his cousin for getting ready.

Rahil : Are you ok ? Aymaan .

Hearing Rahil voice Aymaan come out of his thoughts .

Aymaan : Is that matter ? Bhai

Rahil : WE are not always get what we want ? We have to accept it as our fate and for others happiness .

Aymaan : Yes we have to . And I also doing it Only for my mother and daughter .

Rahil: I wish you get all your happiness little brother .

Aymaan : Thank you . And I wish nobody get fate like me .

Rahil smile lightly: Nobody can change their fate if there write sorrow  you have to feel it .

Aymaan : I don't know why but sometimes I feel you also are suffering from unknown pain .

Rahil : You are thinking too much . Let go everyone waiting .

After marriage and post ritual got  completed everyone retried their room .

At Aruhi's room

Asmira : Mom Dad are you call me .

Aruhi : yes . Ashu come .

Asmira : What happened is there any problem .

Aditiya : No . We got a proposal from Rajvansh's for your marriage .

Listening word marriage Asmira sift on her sit .

Aruhi : I know Asmira you are nervous and it's normal but we are like that proposal so I just want you at last meet the boy .

Asmira  slowly : Ok mom as you say .

Aditiya : I know you never open up about your opinion but if you like someone you can say we never force you for anything .

Asmira : I don't have anyone in mind . You all's decision will be my decision .

Aruhi : I know you will say this . Then also I want to confirm . Now go to sleep it's is herick day .

Asmira go to her room said good night to her parents .

Aditiya : sometime I got really dought that Asmira is your daughter .

Aruhi : What You mean to say .

Aditiya : This much obedient , clam and innocent . My daughter is really a gem

Aruhi : That's why because her over possessive brother lash out every boy who wants to take chance on her .

Aditiya : I forget that . Now I have to handle them also . Otherwise Her big brothers made her keep on house lifetime without marriage .

Aruhi : They love their sister very much . That's why they do that .

Aditiya : I know and I hope that my future son in law stay healthy and safe all his life .

Aruhi laugh listening her husband .

At Asmira's room

After coming to her room she started crying .

Ashmira pov

I don't want to do this marriage but is not in my hand . Nobody will help me . If the truth come out everybody will be dessipoint . So it's better if  It's always remain screat . NOW I have to do that which I never want to do thinking one day everything will be ok but it will never happen because it's is not on my fate