That made you groan, knowing full well that if Baji knows, all of Toman's leaders were going to know soon enough. Excuse me, but your boyfriend was standing shirtless right in front of you, could they blame you for getting that flustered?

"Hey, Emma," you heard Draken call the girl beside you mid-rant, so she left your side to go talk to him, and you could see Hina and Takemicchi amid all the Toman members.

"So," Baji swung his arm around your shoulders," I'll pay you to hug Mikey when you ride behind him on your way back home."

"W-w-whaattt?!" You jumped away from him," What kind of a bribe is that even?"

"A 'win-win-win-win'," he smirked as you looked at him in confusion," A win for you, a win for Mikey, a win for me, and a win for everyone else who gets to hear about it."

"Oh for- Go start the meeting for god's sake," you bit back, shrugging his arms off.

"I have to go talk to Mitsuya anyways," he grinned," And it seems like the-person-who-you-are going-to-hug-later-tonight-because-I said-I'd-pay-you want's to talk to you. Later!"

"(y/n)," Mikey said just then, and you turned and smiled at him," Can you go buy me some tayaki for after the meeting?"

☆*: .。.  .。.:*☆: .。.  .。.:*☆: .。.  .。.:*☆

You, Emma, and Hina went to the closest store you could find, and by the time you got back it seemed that the meeting was about to come to an end. You waited as everybody came down to the parking lot, and the first person you met was Nahoya. He was smiling ear to ear as usual, but tonight there seemed to be something else.

"I've put my bet in for you, (y/n)~" He sang," Please don't fail me, I'm going to lose ¥500 if you do."

"Baji made you place bets?" You asked dreadfully.

"Should we have not?" He replied cheekily, grinning as his twin brother came to join you.

"Don't worry, (y/n). I didn't place any bets," Souya half-growled.

"Aww, Angry! I always knew I could count on you!" You beamed and Hakkai, who had just been passing by, turned away. 

"What about you, Hakkai?" You chirped as he hurried to get away, and everyone near you laughed as you ran to catch up with him," How's Yuzaha? You know Hakkai, you'll have to talk to me one of these days, so why don't we make it today?"

"(l/n)-senpai, you're here too?" You heard Takemichi's voice shout in surprise.

"Of course, she is," Hina answered for you.

"B-but why? Are you close friends with them?"

"You mean, you haven't caught on?" Hina asked, sighing, and then she smiled as she whispered something in his ear, and Takemichi's eyes widened in shock.

"Whaaat? (l/n)-senpai, really?" He gaped at you, and you were sure that his eyes would fall off any second now.

"Yes, its true," his girlfriend confirmed. "It's not a surprise we first years didn't know, the news probably hasn't gotten to us yet."

"(y/n), let's go," Mikey called before you could answer," Did you get my tayaki? We can share if you want to."

"(y/n)'s fine Takemicchi, Hina-chan," you smiled and waved as you got onto Mikey's bike.