he started taking off his costume, the others were busy taking off and cleaning themselves too making sure the costume was put to the laundy basket so the management would dry clean it after. jisoo removed his heavy make up and changed into his baggy sweatpants and hoddie that matches. he looked around to find a certain someone and alas! he found the sulking angel sitting on the sofa playing with his phone.

jisoo chuckled then approached him casually sitting beside him "hannie" he whispered while leaning his head onto his shoulder.

"strawberry" he tried again, the older only ignored him continuing to play flappy bird on his phone "master" he whispered again making jeonghan jolt once jisoo released the magic word.

"i told you no private service last night" jeonghan said in a low not very scary tone "yes you ignored my order" he turned his phone off then faced jisoo making the younger gulp because of how scary jeonghan's appearance had become.

"i-i'm sorry, it's j-just it was seokmin" jisoo voiced out his voice getting really soft and hushed "i felt like i owed him since, h-he helped me when i wa-as struggling back in college" he looked at jeonghan's unmoved expression when everyone was set to leave jeonghan didn't say anything more further.

they went out of the dressing room and rode the service van to take them home since the owner was very nice he lend them the van along with one of the guards to take them home every end of the work since he needs to guarantee that their safety comes first specially when they get out at 3-4 am. they're the club's jewels after all.

jeonghan  chose to sit between the chinese lovers which is minghao and junhui they didn't complain since jeonghan is the oldest amongst them and all of them are practically best friends.

jisoo kinda regretted he got laid by seokmin, jeonghan's order was clear that he would not let anyone fuck him that night specially when it's their anniversary jeonghan's wish was to fuck him and be only him to touch jisoo but jisoo's mind got hazed when seokmin came not remembering jeonghan's words.

"what's up cupcake, why do you look so down?" soonyoung asked him using his fake name, they have individual ones and jeonghan's is strawberry. for soonyoung it's pumpkin, they didn't get to pick the names though it's their boss seungcheol who gave them the gross food related fake names.

jisoo sighed "berry's angry at me" he looked at soonyoung who makes a thinking face "hmm, you got fucked didn't you?" soonyoung said jihoon beside him just elbowed him signalling him to shut the fuck up because he was speaking too loud.

"yeah, it's our anniversary and i forgot that he asked me not to take private service" soonyoung just smiled at me "at least you'll have a good rough sex when you get home" he whispered avoiding to anger the sleeping man beside him.

"we'll see about that"

minutes passed and the van pulled up in front of jisoo and jeonghan's apartment that they shared with the three boyfriends which is wonwoo, chan and seungkwan.

"alright, get off now ladies" the driver said awaking wonwoo and chan who's in a deep slumber jisoo heard seungkwan softly waking them up and they got off first followed by jeonghan then him, he bid goodbye to soonyoung and jihoon then the van zoomed out of the neighborhood.

"come on wonu, you're heavy!" seungkwan complained then followed by groans of annoyance the three got in while jisoo remained standing there looking at the road where the van drove off now instantly gone.

"are you gonna come in or decide to freeze your guts out?" he heard jeonghan said, annoyance coating his voice along with the venomous layer of jealousy. jisoo sighed, it's either jeonghan punish him in the bed way or his attitude way(he prefers the bed because it's got perks, jisoo just admit you did that on purpose).