Chapter 11

I hissed like a vampire, and I covered my eyes.

"The one London day that I'm let go, has to be a sunny one." I said and Sherlock chuckled as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"At least it's beautiful." Mason said, and Sherlock leaned over.

"Just like you." He whispered and I chuckled.

"Being romantic now, are we?" I laughed as we passed Scotland Yard.

"Hold on, guys. I want you to come and meet my boss really fast." I said and Sherlock shook his head at me as he opened the door for me, Mason, Lexy, and finally my mom. And we all thanked him as we entered. I walked to the elevator, and pressed the up button.

"Is he nice?" Lexy asked and I laughed.

"Yes! A lot nicer than Sarah." I said as we all entered the elevator and Sherlock pressed the button.

"How long have you two been together?" My mom asked and I thought and looked at Sherlock.

"A month?" I asked and Sherlock nodded.

"A month." He confirmed and my mom nodded. Once we got to the right floor, I wobbled out first, and started towards Lestrade's office.

"So nice to have you back, Destiny." Someone said and I smiled.

"It's nice to be back." I said.

"Oh lookie here. The Bitch is back." I heard Donovan, and I stopped and turned to her.

"I am." I stated, and she looked behind me.

"And you brought your family. They must be like you. They're fat." she said, and I tossed my cane up, and I grabbed the bottom and I swung. The dragon head slammed into her jaw, and she fell.

"If you ever say that again, in my presence... You'll be awfully sorry." I said as I leaned back on my cane and turned around. I walked up to Lestrade's door, and I knocked. I heard Lestrade tell me to come in, and I swung the door open.

"The party don't start 'til I walk in." I sang, and Lestrade looked up. Once he saw me, he smiled and stood. He walked over to me, and hugged me.

"Hello, Lestrade. Are you available right now?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Yeah, I was on my way to visit you actually." He said as I started to wobble back out of his office and to the side so he could meet my other part of the family.

"Ok, well you've already met my Dad, brother, and other sisters. Well, this is my Mom, Carey, my little brother Mason, and little sister Lexy." I introduced and he shook my mom's hand, and waved to my siblings.

"And guys, this is Lestrade! He's the coolest person you'll ever meet." I said and Lestrade chuckled.

"We'll say sure to that." He said and I shrugged as I looked around for Sherlock.

"Lestrade, so you have a- Oh, well hello Destiny." I heard Anderson, and I rolled my eyes, and suddenly Sherlock was beside me.

"Hello, Anderson." I said as I stared at my mom and Lestrade laughing at something. Mason and Lexy were looking around the office.

"I'm glad you're back." he said as he took my hand, and tried to kiss it, until I snatched it back.

"She has a boyfriend." Mason said to Anderson, and he glared at him.

"Oh yeah? And who's that?" He asked and Lexy laughed.

"He really is stupid." She said and I smirked. I leaned back into Sherlock's chest, and I leaned my head back to look at him.

"I am her boyfriend." Sherlock said, and looked down. He pecked my lips, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked back at Anderson, and he had his jaw dropped.

"Yeah, I know. Surprised right? I never thought he'd say yes to my proposal." I joked and Sherlock nudged me. Anderson rolled his eyes and left.

"He's stupid. I don't like him. " Lexy said and Mason nodded.

"He is. And he's ugly." Mason chimed in, and I laughed.

"You two are awesome. " I said as I walked out of Sherlock's grip, and hugged them.

"Ok, it's time to get going. Devin keeps texting me." I said and my mom nodded. She shook Lestrade's hand, and walked to Sherlock, and started a conversation.

"Goodbye, you two." Lestrade waved and they waved back.

"It was nice meeting you." Mason said and he nodded.

"That it was." Lestrade said as we started walking away. Once we walked out, I sighed.

"Nice hit, by the way, Destiny." My mom said and I looked at her.

"That girl you hit with your cane. Good hit." She said, and smirked.