Xiumin | First Day of School

You are a transfer student in a High School. You went to class on the first day. The teacher introduces you to the class.

You introduced youself and everyone welcomes you.

The teacher tells you to take a seat.

You start heading to the first row empty seat you see.

Everyone including the teacher yell loudly: NOOOOOO!!

You get startled and look around.

You : What's going on? What happened?

Popular girl sitting near the empty seat: You can't sit there, it's reserved for a very special guy.

You get surprised and you laugh a little because its the first time you heard that.

You think to yourself: Who is this guy? Why is he so special?

Everyone looks at you with a raised eyebrow as if you did something wrong.

You walked to the seat behind the empty seat. As you were about to take a seat, the classroom door opens closely, and all you could hear was silence, if you dropped a needle you can hear it.

Then the most beautiful handsome creature you have ever seen in your life walks in.

Your vision became blurred from everyone around you and all you could see is the guy walking in slowly with bright white light around him and sparkles around him with bell sounds in your ears and loud heartbeats.

Because you were mesmerized by him, without realizing, you dropped all the books you were carrying on your foot and on the table and on the floor they all made a loud sound that everyone was so mad.

Your foot got hurt pretty bad, he walks up to you, and says: Are You Ok?

You: Mm..Ye..Yes

But your expression on your face didn't show that you were ok, a tear was about to come out.

Special guy : You don't seem ok

He kneels on the floor and holds your leg up.

the special guy: Let me see, (he looks at it), it seems pretty bruised, let me take you to the nurse.

(Everyone had a shocked look at their faces)

You: No, No it's ok I'll be fine,you try to walk but you can't, you accidently fall on him.

You grab his shoulders and your eyes meet, both of you look at each other for like a minute then you snap out of it.

You : So to the nurse?

Special guy: Yes, to the nurse.

You nodded your head and he gently carries you and takes you to the nurse.

He carries you on his back the whole way to the nurse.

You : I'm sorry you have to carry me, I didn't mean to create chaos. It's my first day and I think I'm already disliked by everyone in class.

Special guy : oh don't worry about it. It happens, I just hope you can recover quickly, and the class don't worry leave it to me.

You : By the way, who are? It seems you are very important person in school.

-- to be continued --