What your First Argument was about

Adam Banks:

You were on the hawks with him and was transferred to the ducks with him and he started being distant and weird and you both got into a huge fight about it.

Charlie Conway:

you missed a game you said you would go to and instead went to mcdonalds.

Connie Moreau:

Someone was being was being homophobic, when you and connie were walking in the park hand in hand, and you just brushed it off because you have dealt with lots of this in the past but she was very annoyed that i did not stand up for us when i usually do for other things, but even if it seemed like i didn't care i did it was different.

Dean Portman:

you were listening to music in deans dorm room with him after the game with the varsity team and he asked you if you liked the song that came on the radio "it's not my favorite thing but its not bad i guess" he looked at you with a shocked look spread across his face "um no not ok you have to like it...Nope not ok"

Dwayne Robertson:

I could not decide what i wanted to eat and he got annoyed, and you were already annoyed for having to pick dinner.

Fulton Reed:

You got annoyed that he was hanging out with Dean way too much.

Guy Germaine:

You felt like he hung out with Connie (his ex) way too much, even more than you.

Lester Averman:

you were picking a movie and he wanted to watch stand by me but you're TERRIFIED of leaches and you wanted to watch the karate kid.

Luis Mendoza:

He was being VERY jelly and yelled at a guy for just talking to you about your science project.

Russ Tyler:

You and Russ went to watch team USA play and he was being rude to the players and you got bad at him in front of his friends.