"Woah, I only see this in dramas." Jisung said as he roam his eyes around the room.

Minho chuckled, finding it fascinating how Jisung is suprised about Hanmi's room when in-fact he was the one who design it. "Love, you planned this room for her." he said before coming close to Jisung.

Jisjng looked at him in shock, it wasn't sinking on his mind that he was the one who design it, it was too fancy for a child, what was I thinking before? Isn't this too much?

"If you're suprised with Hanmi's room, I don't think you'll survive Sungho's." Minho said smirking, when the rooms were being built, Jisung was the only one ordering about what he want the house to look like, especially the kids' rooms and Jisung being his spoiled self before, he made the twins' room a little too fancy.

"What the- Love why is his room like this?" Jisung asked as he entered a galaxy-like room, the wallpaper was full of stars, a fancy solar system light ceiling, a ship-framed bed and a huge bookshelf with a computer set. "Please dont tell me I planned this too?" he asked, hoping for a positive answer.

"Sadly, yes, you did." Minho said, coming closer to Jisung before massaging his shoulders to help him relax, he knew everything overwhelms Jisung, especially now that he gets to have a glimpse of how spoiled he was before. "You told me that you dreamt of our son being a astronaut and our daughter being a model, so you designed their rooms this way."

Oh,please. How rich were we to afford customized things like this just for a kids room!? Really past self? Jisung asked himself, having a crisis with his past self and his understanding now.

"This is too overwhelming for me, I need cheesecake." Jisung said, acting like his head was aching, although he was just overreacting, Minho still thought that something was wrong so he hurried on taking him out of the room.

"I bought a whole cheesecake earlier, the twins already ate some but they left some for you." He said before leading him to the marble staircase, touring him with clean white and silver walls, a huge chandelier filled with diamonds and expensive tiles attached to the floor.

Did I save Korea in my past life to be this rich? He can't help ask himself, everything just exceeded his expectations, he knew he was rich but he didnt know it was at this point. As he was stepping on the last step, he saw the huge family portrait that was displayed at the center of the house, the twins were probably 3 or 2 years old during that time, it was taken outside with a huge tree at the back and a big swing where the twins were sitting and smiling happily, as for Minho and him, they were also smiling widely, having Minhos right hand on his waist and his hands on the twins. We look so happy and complete.

"That door is the study room, Ill go get your cheesecake." Minho said before pointing at the big wooden door that almost looks like the entrance door at the center of the house. "The twins are inside, Love." he said before kissing his forehead and walking towards the kitchen.

"Stop running, Sungho!" Hanmi said, having her veins popped out as Sungho was running with a paper plane on his hand around the study room. It was full of book shelves and has a clear space in the middle with a coffee table and a fur carpet underneath wherein Hanmi is currently sitting.

"Papa! You're awake!"Sungho shouted as he was already running towards .

Jisung looked at Hanmi who was smiling and waving at him, he assumed that she doesn't want to stand up as she was already looking so comfortable with her spot.

"Hello babies! What are you guys doing?" Jisung asked, the room felt... very heavy for me all of the sudden when he reached the 3rd row of the bookshelves. He looked at the alley and suddenly flashbacks started kicking in.

"Jisung doesn't have to know, Minho. It'll just be the two of us." A girl with a wavy blonde hair said having her back facing Jisung who's currently at the 2nd row of bookshelves.

"Fine, but let's be quick. I don't want him to suspect anything." Minho answered.

"Papa, are you alright? Are you dizzy?" Hanmi asked while standing up to approach her father who currently has his eyes close while looking at a certain direction.

Minho entered the room holding a plate of cheesecake for Jisung, only to see him being dizzy. "Love? What's happening?" he asked as he lent the plate to Sungho and looked at Jisung. His eyes were full of fear, for no reason he feels like Jisung was scared of him. "Hannie, what's wrong? Are you still dizz-"

"I'm fine, just a bit dizzy." Jisung said, standing firmly and reaching out for the cheesecake that Sungho was holding. "Let's eat!" He figured to not judge Minho too rashly but can his memory lie? It feels like his husband was cheating on him... with a girl.

Is this why everything feels too good to be true? Because it isn't really the truth?

A/N:

hi! I'm sorry I haven't been updating for months I guess? I've been so busy at senior school and for preparing for our comeback that I didn't have time to write :( I can update often this week since I'm free but I won't promise anything. I hope y'all are doing great! Stay safe!