not my world! (hobbit fanfic)

As i walked further and further into the woods i felt drowsy."I'm sure its just sleep exhaustion!" i thought to my self as i kept walking. You may be wondering why me,Kathlin,a fourteen year old girl is walking through the woods on my own. well you see my parents detest me going out but i love going out being outdoors,being free to do my own thing.The only reason i come out is so that i can practice shooting.Ever since i was young i would sneak off so i could practice archery .As i thought i became more drowsy every step i took until i felt so sick that i had to stop and prop myself up agents a tree for support and then it happened i fainted.

When i woke i was still in the wood but it looked different, there were no trees around me.I was in a clearing but there are no clearings at the woods i was in."Aw, darn it" i shouted "These were my favorite boots, and now there covered in mud!" i stopped talking to myself as soon as i heard laughter, male laughter.I turned around to look to see if any one was there but there was no one, just then i felt someone grab my arms and the next thing i know i was standing with a knife at me throat.

"Who are you?" the first man asked "yea, and why are you here?" the second added

"I could ask you the same thing?" i replied and got no reply but they tightened there grip on my arms.

"well, if you wont talk well make you talk!" Said one of them

"wha.." before i could answer i was chucked over one of there shoulders

"Were are you taking me" i screamed as they continued walking completely ignoring the fact that i was there healed captive.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME" i shouted while i hit the man who was carrying me

"Shut up well be there soon" was all he said then went back to talking to his companion about what they were going to do with me and who they were taking me to as they were talking i slowly fell asleep.and i was having a good sleep too and then i was rudely woken by some one throwing water on me.

"What, who,where.?" i said in reply to my nice glass of water, as my sight began to come back to what it was i could see thirteen smallish men standing around me, a small man with really big feet sitting gripping a glass of water for dear life and a taller man talking him.

"WHO ARE YOU?" shouted a rather tough looking man, in my face

"why should i tell you" i replied,and apparently that was the wrong answer as the next thing i knew someone was holding me by the throat.

"W-H-O A-R-E Y-O-U" he repeated this time sounding a lot more forceful

"Kathlin, my name is Kathlin and you are?" i said with very little breath i had left

"And what are you?" he asked still sounding force full and still nearly crushing my throat

slowly i started loosing conciseness due to lack of oxygen , he must have noticed this as he released his grip on my throat and tied me to a chair instead

"What are you?" he asked not sounding as forceful this time

"Excuse me , what do you mean what am i, i answered your question now you answer mine?"

"Fine"

"Who are you, what are you and where am i?" i said looking around for a clue as to where i was

"Well this is Dori,Ori,Nori,Balin,Dwalin,Fili,Kili,Oin,Gloin,Bifurr,bofur,Bombur and i am Thorin." he said as he pointed at every one around me some old some young.

"Yes,but where am i?" i shouted as they were walking away

"You can ask more questions after we have had our supper"he shouted back

"and i don't get anything possibly,yes ,no?" i sighed well done Kathlin you have gotten yourself tied to a chair, in the middle of god knows where and you have no idea who the people surrounding you are.Just then i remembered the little man sitting in the armchair by the fire so i jumped making the chair move towards the fire where the man was now perched.Finally when i got across i turned to the small man

"Excuse me" i asked making him jump

"oh, sorry. Didn't mean to scare you.i just wanted to know where am i?" i asked to get no reply

"Well could you untie me then?" as i said that he replied

"of course, if you tell me what you are?"

"I'll tell you what i am as soon as you untie me!" so he untied me

" as for your question, it will have to whate" i said as i walked out of the room, no idea where i was going.then i heard voices coming from what must have been the dining room.

"she must be an elf,shes rude, uptight and arrogant" said one voice, just as i was turning to run out the door ,i walked in to what looked like a bookshelf.

"Aw, lle pe channas" i said to myself in some made up language i had learned when i was younger (you idiot)

"see shes an elf " said one of them

" uin edhel"i replied (im not an elf)

as soon as they saw me the one who had brought me hear in the first place got up and grabbed me tying me back to the chair and walking away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well there you go.I really like this story and want to continue with it so tell me what you think by Voting, Commenting or Following.

galu (good bye)