Mothers Wrath III

Start from the beginning

OK, not so touched after that, but she couldn't blame them, she was kind of (really) clumsy. Ladybug then landed in front of the two teenagers, both of whom were startled by her presence.

"Ladybug! What are you doing here?" Chloe asked when she saw the heroine.

"Chloe, Kagami, the Akuma we're facing is a tough one, I need your help to protect Paris." Ladybug said seriously "Can I count on you?"

"It's an honor that you consider us worthy, but right now we have to make sure that our friend, Marinette, is safe " said Kagami with utmost respect, moving Marinette again.

"Don't worry, I have made sure Marinette Dupain-Cheng is safe, after all this Akuma is related to her."

"Are you sure she is safe?" Chloe asked, still worried.

"As safe as she can be, considering there is still an Akuma on the loose."

Both girls seemed to relax a bit at the heroine's statement.

"So, can I count with your help?"

"Yes, I'd be honored to help you," Kagami answered resolutely.

"Then, maybe I should go " said Chloe shyly, but before she left, Ladybug stopped her.

"I'm going to need your help too, Chloe."

"But you said I can't go back to being Queen Bee."

"You won't be, you'll use the bee miraculous, but I already took care of creating a new identity for you."

"Can you do that?"

"Perks of being the guardian of the miraculous."

"That's utterly awesome!"

"Thank you!"

Ladybug proceeded to hand them their miraculous and smiled as she saw them greet Longg and Pollen, both of whom had missed their carriers.

"You know what to do," said Ladybug, interrupting the meeting, but that didn't bother the kwamis or the holders.

"Longg! Bring the storm!"

"Pollen! Buzz on!"

As she finished her transformation, in front of her stood Ryuko in all her glory. Next to her stood a new heroine, Ladybug knew it was Chloe, but anyone looking at her would not be able to connect her with her former alter ego.

Yellow and black were still predominant in her body- tight suit, but the pattern was different from Queen Bee's pattern, moreover, she wore her hair loose and adorned with a small crown with the bee's comb in the middle, placed on the right side of her head.

Chloe was quiet for a few seconds, which worried Marinette.

Then, she ran to the nearest glass case to look at her reflection.

Typical Chloe.

"I look divine! Queen Bee is back, baby!"

Once again, typical Chloe.

"I'm glad you like it, but you're going to have to think of a new name, the miraculous magic protects your identity, but if you keep using the name Queen Bee, you'll be easy to recognize."

"I understand! Thank you for this opportunity, Ladybug. I won't let you down."

"I know you won't." Ladybug said with a warm smile, then added seriously " Meet me outside the Françoise Dupont, I have to go get someone else."

"So be it " said Ryuko solemnly.

Ladybug smiled once more before leaving.

It didn't take her long to locate Kim and give him the monkey miraculous, which the boy took with enthusiasm, but not before getting into a silly argument with Xuppu. Ladybug instructed him to go to the Françoise Dupont, before leaving to find the last member of her team.