Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

My mind didn't have to time to wonder what he meant by his way. His lips attacked mine while his hands forced my wrists to stay still. Everything in my mind went blank as I let myself go into the kiss. There was no battle for dominance, he automatically took control with no chance of a fight. All too soon the kiss was over.

“That will be the only time I will kiss you,” he informs me.

Cocking my head to the side, I wondered about this. “The only time?”

He nods, confirming this. “During sex, you will not touch me. When we are finished, I expect you to leave right away. I'm a busy man and have no time for pillow talk. Do you understand?”

I nodded. “It's a business transaction, that's all. I only ask that I'm pregnant.”

“As soon as you are, we are finished.” Dylan adds. “I am a businessman, not a family man.”

“Again I expect nothing of you except a child,” I remind him.

He gave a grunt in reply. “Be sure to remember that when you are several months pregnant.”

“When do we start?” I ask him.

Reaching underneath my dress, he pulls my panties down my legs. His belt joins my panties on the floor. “Right now.”

Dylan didn't shed my clothes. My panties and his belt were the only thing that had been discarded. He simply unzipped his pants, pushing them as well as his boxers down to his knees. I pulled my dress higher up my thighs, not wanting it to get dirty.

When he had said right now, I didn't think that he would mean this instant. Dylan made no move to move me from the couch. I could see it in his eyes that he planned on taking me here and now. For the brief moment, I wondered what type of lover he would be. That all stopped when he suddenly rammed himself inside of me.

There was no time to check out his anatomy. He plunged into me, causing me to let out a scream of surprise. Hard and fast. I clung onto the arm of the couch as he thrust into me roughly. Dylan Prescott wasn't my first lover, but he certainly wasn't like the others. He didn't treat me like a delicate breakable flower. Instead he treated me as if I was a job that he had to do as fast as he possibly could. Then again, that's all it was to him.

In a matter of minutes I had reached my first orgasm. The look in his eyes told me that he was far from reaching his. He continued to pound into me, determination covered his face. Each thrust was more painful than the last. As much as I wanted to beg him to slow down, I didn't. He was finally giving me something that I wanted, I shouldn't complain just because it wasn't what I expected.

After my third orgasm, he finally came inside me. As soon as he was spent, he pulled out. Quickly he tucked himself back into his boxers, pulling his pants up. I had no time to recover. Dylan stood me up on my feet, handing me my panties.

“I will have my assistant make an appointment for you soon so that we may continue this again,” he says. His phone rang. “Duty calls. I believe you know where the door is.”

Pulling my dress down, I shoved my panties into my purse. Tears filled my eyes as I made my way to the door. This was worse than the walk of shame. At least with a walk of shame you felt a little satisfied. You didn't walk away with a pain in between your legs.

What made him like this? Why was he so heartless?

When I got home I filled up the bathtub. I added a bit of lavender bubble bath to the hot water, hoping that it would help ease some of the pain in my lower regions. By the time I had gotten home my mascara was running down my face. Before undressing, I took off my makeup. After slipping off my clothes, I slid into the warm tub with a heavy sigh.

In all honesty, I wasn't sure if I could go through with this. I should've taken up his offer on allowing someone else to father my child. If I had I certainly wouldn't be feeling as embarrassed as I am now. I don't know how much more of that I could handle. My p*ssy feels as if it's been ripped in half. I hadn't gotten a good look at his size, but by the way he felt he was large.

I laid in the bath until the water became cold. Climbing out, I wrapped myself in a large fuzzy towel. Pajamas, ice cream, and Netflix was how I planned on ending the night. The bath did little to help ease the tension in my body. Putting on pajama pants was practically impossible. I pulled on a long cotton pajama shirt that I had gotten from Victoria's Secret. The shirt reached my knees, acting as a nightgown.

Grabbing the pint of coffee ice cream from the fridge, I climbed into my warm inviting bed. Quickly I logged into Netflix. For a bit of humor to lighten up the mood, I clicked on Parks and Recreation. The show had reached it's end, but I couldn't stop watching it. The show cheered me up whenever I've had a shitty day.

Watching the show made me wish for a marriage like Ben and Leslie's. They were perfect for each other. They loved each other. I'm pretty sure that Ben didn't try to rip Leslie in half with his dick. Or kick her out of bed right after screwing her. Shaking my head, I realized how bitter my thoughts were. That was what we had agreed to. I would leave right after sex. He had only proven that this rule will always be in existence.

A text from Dylan tore me away from my show. I quickly read over the text. Every other day for six weeks I had an appointment with him. He was as determined as I was for me to get pregnant. Though our reasons were quite different, we still had our mind set on the same thing.

Wrapping myself in my blanket, I snuggled into my pillow. Parks and Recreation continued to play as I laid out. The sound of Ben and Leslie's decelerations of love made my heart melt. I would rather die than admit that I wanted a relationship like their's. Or anyone else's for that matter. For once I wanted to be treated like a wife. I could never bring that up to Dylan. Especially after what happened.

 “Tomorrow will be a better day,” I promised myself as I saw a shooting star pass by my window. Nodding, I assured myself. “Tomorrow will be a hell of a lot better day than today.”