Chapter 2

~◇Previously◇~

You were looking for Brunhilda and Göll and found them in the room deciding who'll fight in the first round
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov:

'I'm glad I joined the humans side if I stay in their side I'll just catch feelings for Shiva all over again and that can't happen it's not like he'll ever like me back' I thought to myself while looking at who Brunhilda picked and it was Lu Bu.

Once Brunhilda picked she turned to you "why did you decide to join us?" Brunhilda asked you looked at the ground "w-well it's because I'll just e-end up catching feeling for S-shiva again and I don't want to cause I know he wouldn't feel the same" you replied and stuttered and Brunhilda and Göll eyes widened "YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SHIVA" they both yelled you looked at them and just nodded they looked at each other and then back at you "how long?" Göll "well how I knew him Aphrodite and me we used to be childhood friends I liked him ever since we all got along" you replied they both looked confused "what do you mean by 'we used to be childhood friends' did something happen" Göll asked "we just stopped talking and hanging out I don't know why" is all you said but with a gloomy tone and you change your sad expression to a happy one "ok I'll wait for you guys in the arena" you say with a smile.

You left and when you got there you got stares from the Gods and Goddesses but as usual Aphrodite and Shiva had an unhappy look then Brunhilda and Göll came and as usual Heimdall blew his horn and yelled through it calling out Lu Bu and Thor.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Welp you know how the whole fight goes but if you want just tell me to write it and I'll write it ig.