My Idiot

I'm laying between Pietro's legs picking up my left/right arm and watching it drop. I can't get it to fucking move! "Princessã" he kisses the top of my head. "Bruce and Tony are both doing the best they can to find a way to heal the nerves. Plus your leg and ribs are doing much better." He places a few light kisses on my neck when we hear "Y/n! Y/n!" I turn my head towards the door when the door swings open.

"Wanda!" Pietro yells. Dad comes running in with Pepper right behind him. "You two better not be having sex! Helen Cho already told you that!" Dad yells. I bury my face in my hand "oh my god."

Vision comes in (surprisingly through the door). Wanda picks me up and hugs me tightly. "Thank you." She whispers. "Uh does someone want to explain what's going on?" Dad ask. "Well." Morgan comes in. "Why is everyone yelling? Is Y/n okay? Did she have another bad dream?" She knows about those?

"I'm okay Morgan." She nods and leaves the room with Pepper. "Before we left for Wakanda like 6 years ago I pulled Vision aside. If anything bad were to happen to him I wanted a back up option for Wanda. So in a way I kind of back him up into a hard drive. I then was going to rebuild the physical part of him. But then the whole Blip thing happened and I couldn't and when I came back I told Torch to send the info to Shuri if anything happened to me and it did so." I sit at the edge of my bed. "Yes. And Miss Shuri apologizes for the late timing" Vision informs. A small chuckle leaves my mouth. I should probably call her soon.

Everyone else starts to file out of the room and Dad leaves the door half open. "Door stays open." I throw my head back onto Pietro's chest. "Want to talk about it?" I look up at him. "Talk about what?" I puzzle

"The nightmares, how you are feeling, what is bothering you? You have missed your past two appointments with the therapist" I sigh. "I just haven't felt like going. I know they're supposed to help but it isn't. I feel like there's something at the root of this and talking just won't help." I exasperated. "Well all the crap you've been through probably doesn't help. You have always been a guarded person. That's why I feel honored you have let me in." He nuzzles into me. "That's what she said" I joke. He rolls his eyes. "Please Y/n. Please just try." I turn to face him. This has really been bothering him. "Okay. I'm so sorry I've been making you worry." I caress his face. I inch my face closer to him and softly press my lips to his.

I pull away after a moment. He stands up and I watch as he heads to the door. "Babe?" Is he really that angry? "8 p.m. I'll pick you up for dinner?" He seems nervous. "Yeah" he walks out. What the fuck just happened?

~Time Skip~

I dress up slightly (something with long sleeves). I leave the sling on my desk since I don't want weird looks. All it does is keep this useless piece of flesh that is my left/right arm from swinging around.

I walk downstairs and see Morgan, Pepper, and Dad sitting on the couch. "I'm going to be heading out soon. Pietro is picking me up." I kiss dad on the top of the head. "Who? Oh okay?" Pepper smacks dad upside the head. Okay so he's being weird too. "Have fun sweetie." "Thanks Pepper." I open the door for Pietro. "How did you know I was here?" He questions "you pace. A lot." I step out and wave to the others as we leave.

~Time Skip~

We sit down at our table and Pietro starts to fidget. After we order our food he's still being weird. "Okay. What's going on?" He looks up from his hands "hm?" He hums. "You've been acting weird since my room earlier." I raise an eyebrow. "Oh right. Um." He shoves a breadstick in his mouth. "Can't talk. Food." I roll my eyes and stand up. I walk out "Y/n! Wait!" Pietro calls after me.

"You're being weird Pietro and not in the good way. I don't know what's going on but if you want to break up with me then-" he cuts me off. "Break up with you? Why would I want to do that?" He puzzles. I give him a deadpan look "I'll save you the time" I answer. He grabs my hands "I don't want to break up with you. Can I take you somewhere, please?" I begrudgingly let him.

He picks me up bridal style and speeds somewhere.

When he sets me down I realize we're at the ice cream parlor we visit a lot. I don't think they would be in business without us. Okay, without me.

"Why are we here Pietro? We haven't had dinner" I turn around "yet..." He's on one knee and looks like he's either going to cry or throw up. "Y/n, Princessã. I'm sorry this night hasn't gone to plan but when has it. As I have learned from you, that's half the fun. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here for many reasons." He lets out a small huff of a laugh. "You are selfless and smart, even when you don't think you are. You love to dance and sing but only when no one is around. You have these weird obsessions with frictional characters but your so passionate, it's cute. When you get excited you light up. You have a hard time ordering food but if someone needs to be put in their place you have no problem being loud. What I'm trying to say Y/n is, I love you. I always have and always will. I want to be by your side forever. Will you marry me?"

My jaw is dropped, I think I'm crying. I fling myself into his arms "of course I will" he hugs me tightly then pulls back to look at my face "that's a yes?" I laugh "Of course that's a yes" I laugh as I wipe a few tears "y'know, you can be an idiot sometimes." He had a big smile on his face "but I'm your idiot." I kiss him and whisper "my idiot."

Sorry for the late update. The next chapter will be out soon. I know because I'm forcing myself to finish this before band camp. Hope you all have a great day/night my amazing Sparks