Louis Tomlinson One Shot

Start from the beginning

"No just you." "Whhhhaaat?!" "Haha Kidding!" We got to the door but it was locked and when we unlocked the door it was dark inside. "Where's everyone at?" "My mum's are outta town til tomorrow and my sisters is are at their friends' houses. That's why I wanted to go to the Mall so I didn't have to be alone in this depressing house." We walked in and I looked around. It didn't look depressing. Pictures on the walls you know normal things. Smelled like flowers. A giant piano. A sleeping black dog. But he did say that his parents were out of town. On Christmas Eve. That is kinda depressing. "Hey Y/N are you going to move from that spot?" I realized that I had been in the same spot since we got here. I looked at Louis. He didn't look depressed. He looked happy. He smiled which broke me from my trance.

"Yeah Sorry." He started walking up a set of stairs. His house was big. And what normal kid would have the money just to buy some random girls Christmas presents? A rich kid. I understood now. His parents were probably the type that were always out of town. So he was always alone. "Aww!" "What?" He said looking back at me. Whoops, I didn't mean to say that out loud. "Nothing... Just thinking." He smiled again and we finally got to the top of the stairs to a room. "Is this your room?" "No it's the bathroom we just keep a bed and stuff in here for looks." "Haha Very funny." He walked in and sat in a purple bean bag. And motioned for me to come in. I walked over to him still looking around. "You know Y/N, you stare a lot" I looked down at him.

"I'm observing!" "Yeah Yeah okay. So are you gonna sit or just stand there awkwardly?" I sat down on the bed that was right behind the bean bag. "No no. Not there!" "Then where am I supposed to sit smart one?" "With me! Smart one!" He said mocking me. I sat down beside him almost falling off the bean bag.  "See? Isn't that better than sitting on the bed all alone?" "Nope not really. I don't think this was made for two people." I said hinting that I was falling off. I guess he got the point cause he put me on his lap. "Better?" I smiled and rolled my eyes at him again. We started talking for what seemed like hours. The sound of our laughter filled the house and I smiled at this hilarious boy. He was so open and I learned a few things about him. Today's his birthday, he has four sisters, he's trying out for the X Factor and his mom had to work tonight because they're not that wealthy. I should really learn to not jump to conclusions. "So Y/N, I have something to say then." "Well say it then." I re-positioned myself so that I was still beside him but my legs were laying on him instead. More comfortable. I don't like the feeling of crushing peoples legs.

"Okay well... I think I really like you." "Really?" "Yeah I mean.. You're everything that I'm looking for." "Aww Louis, You're sooo sweet!" "No Y/N I'm serious here!" "I know. So Am I" "So do you like me?" "Of course I like you! What's not to like?" "I mean do you like me like I like you?" "Mhmm."

"Ok good. So I was uh wondering... would you like to be mine, like after my X Factor audition?" "Hmmm let me think.. YES!" Then he pulled me back on to his lap with my face facing his. "So you know what Y/N?" "What Louis?" "Even though we only met like 5 hours ago, I think I already... May love you."

He looked up and looked me in the eyes. His beautiful green/blue eyes were filled with worry and his straight brown hair was all over the place. "I think I may love you too Louis." He smiled and leaned in as we shared our first kiss at midnight. It was a heated one, just sweet and simple. We pulled back and he smiled down at me. I snuggled my head into his chest as his arms wrapped around my waist. I breathed in the heavy scent of vanilla and smiled. Louis then started to sing softly and I found myself slowly falling into a deep sleep.

                                                                  2 years later!

We were in New York now. On New Year's Eve. I had always wanted to go to New York then but never got the chance. So of course Louis took me. I was surprised he was able to take me since he has been so busy with his family and band and we never really had any time for eachother. It was a huge crowd and it was 20 minutes until midnight now. I couldn't be more happier! Beside the fact that there was like a million people here and that kinda got annoying but other than that it was amazing! I stood in the middle of it all with Louis listening to the loud music they were playing. "Hey Y/N I'll be right back!" And Louis was gone and I was all alone in the middle of the chaos.

I closed my eyes even though there would be no peaceful times in Time Square tonight. Soon Louis walks back to me and smiles. "Where'd you go?" "I saw someone that I knew and I wanted to say Hi to them." "Oh Okay." I smiled at him. It seemed like something was up but I couldn't figure out what it was. His arm wrapped around my waist and I snuggled into his side. We had some space considering the gigantic guards blocking us from everyone else, but it was only seven more minutes to go so i might as well suck it up. Then A loud speaker comes on, I reckonized the voice as Harry's. "Hey everybody! Is everyone having a good time!? Well I have an announcement to make now. There is someone here and he wanted to make it really special for his girlfriend tonight cause she always wanted to come here on New Year's Eve." I looked over at Louis who was smiling from ear to ear. "So I think that Louis should take it from here now!" everyone let out ear piercing screams as he said that. Suddenly we were on the big screen and Louis had a microphone in his hand. I looked over at the clock. Only three minutes left.

I looked back at him trying to hold back tears. Then he was on his knee and he took my left hand. "Y/N I love you so much and I think by now you know that." He pulled out a box and opened it up to show the ring inside. "And since I met you I always wanted this night to be perfect. For someone to say Every kiss begins with K. or He went to Jared!. And for you to agree to marry me. Mostly the second one but you know." The whole crowd including me starting laughing. "So Y/F/N(your full name) will you marry me?" "Louis William Tomlinson I would be crazy if I didn't, of course I will!" He smiled as everyone started to applaud then started to count down. 10, 9,8,7... He stood up and put the ring on my finger. By the time he finished that, the countdown was at 2 and when it got to 1, we watched the ball drop and hear everyone scream, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" So of course Louis pulls me in and kissed me soft but passionatley which was a perfect ending to a perfect night and a perfect beginning to the rest of our lives.