It's over.

I recommend putting on ur fav sad playlist for this part :P

------

4 months ago...

-------

I did it. I broke up with him after the most beautiful year of my life. Even though I knew I did the right thing, it still didn't feel right. I loved him more than anything, and he really tried to be the best boyfriend he could be. But it wasn't working. He just didn't have enough time for me. There's nothing else I could do. I took my best friend's advice after a few weeks of not knowing what to do. I was laying down on my bedsheets, while  I felt tears running down my face. My mascara was raining over my face dramatically. I didn't care about anything else anymore, I didn't know what to do. I felt alone. 

I knew he tried so hard to be the best person he could be to me, and I felt extremely bad for leaving him. But I just couldn't do it anymore. I was exhausted from the nights without him. Missing him every single day. Not knowing when he was gonna have time for me again. It felt impossible to be with him without feeling like this. But I still loved him more than anything in the world. Just who he is as a person. The most beautiful person in the entire world from the inside and outside. I don't think I've ever cried this hard before. I just couldn't get the look on his face out of my eyes. It was stuck to my retina and I couldn't get rid of it. I knew he did everything he could to make me happy. He didn't deserve what I did to him. But neither did I deserve to feel lonely every single night.

 But that didn't help to get him out of my mind. Just the look on his face. I could see that I tore his heart apart in a million pieces. I tried to explain everything to him but I'm not sure if he was listening. He just seemed in complete shock. It broke me to hurt him like that.

 After hours and hours of crying, I finally got 2 hours of sleep. I woke up at 7 because my mom was yelling at me to go to work. I didn't have ANY motivation to go. I just wanted to lay down on my bed. I told my mom I wasn't feeling well at all and called in sick from work. I laid in bed for the whole day and got out by 11 pm to get something to eat. While I grabbed some pizza and put it in the microwave, I noticed the " 28 " tattoo I got on my hand the last time I saw him. I was really drunk but I never regretted getting it. I still didn't. I may have broken up with him but I still love him. 

I didn't go to work nor school at all that week. I just laid in bed for what felt like forever. That weekend my best friend, Raven, came over. She obviously knew everything about the situation. She jumped into my room and I noticed that she brought a LOT of food. " We're having a marathooonnn " she said. It felt good to see her face. " I'm not totally alone after all ", I told myself. We watched a bunch of movies and ate a lot of snacks. I felt a little better and we cleaned my room, when she left Sunday afternoon, I showered and got cleaned up. I immediately felt a lot better, and the next day I went back to work and school. 

--------------

Hey Y'all so that was the first part of my story :) I hope you liked it and thank you sm for reading <3 

I got this inspiration literally out of nowhere and I decided to write it out and I had more fun writing than I thought I would so yeah :> 

I hope I'll write this story further even tho I don't finish a lot of story's but I kinda like this idea so yea :D