Playlists

i will be having loads of different couples throughout my different books for this series for some existing characters and their personal ocs. for now though, we have alex and lucy and holly and george!

                                                                                                Alex and Lucy

                                                                                             wildest dreams:

                                         "he's so tall, and handsome as hell. he's so bad but he does it so well"

                                                                                                          daylight: 

                                "i've been sleeping so long in a twenty year dark night. now i see daylight"

                                                                                                  this is me trying: 

                              "and maybe i don't quite know what to say but i'm here in your doorway"

                                                                                                               peace: 

                                                   "and it's just around the corner darling cuz it lives in me" 

                                                                                                             broken: 

                                                                   "cuz all i ever wanted was a little bit of paradise" 

                                                                                                      head over feet: 

                                "don't be surprised if i love you for all that you are. i couldn't help it, it's all your                                                                                                                   fault"

                                                                                                         the archer: 

                                                           "who could ever leave me darling, but who could stay?" 

                                                                                                     still into you: 

                                                     "i should be over all the butterflies, but i'm into you" 

                                                                                                you are in love: 

                                            "and your shoulders touch. no proof, one touch, you felt enough"

                                                                                            Holly and George:

                                                                                       everything has changed: 

                                                                               "you'll be mine and i'll be yours" 

                                                                                                      willow: 

                               "i'm begging for you to take my hand, wreck my plans, that's my man" 

                                                                                                     all i am: 

                                                                                "all i know and all i am is you" 

                                                                                              you are in love: 

                    "pauses, then says, "you're my best friend" and you knew what it was, he is in love" 

                                                                                             state of grace: 

                                                     "this is a state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight" 

i'm so proud of these playlists! i've already made them for all the other future couples! btw, everyone gets you are in love with a different lyric associated to the specific couple. hope you enjoyed! comment your opinions and favourite song!

All Too Well-Grey's Anatomy AU-Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें