Not now, not ever

"And here we go," A man with black hair that was parted to the right and same set of blue eyes as Tobio heaved as he placed the last of Tobio's luggage on the genkan.

"Thanks," Tobio mumbled as he ducked when the man made a move to tackle him for a hug.

"Aw. You won't even hug your dear brother?" The man whined with a pout.

"Please stop that," Tobio sighed as he adjusted the strap of his guitar case on his shoulders.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" The man then asked with a grin.

"No. I am not excited. Not one bit," Tobio grumbled as he stepped inside his new apartment wheeling one of his suitcases behind him.

"Sheesh, someone is angry."

"Livid," Tobio corrected.

The man chuckled, "Haru-chan is rubbing off on you."

"Your fault for locking me and your soulmate that one time in the closet," Tobio replied with a shrug, "We bonded over how silly you were."

"Hey!"

"What is it I'm hearing about me?" A voice called out from the door. Tobio and his brother – Tomoe turned and saw a man with slicked platinum blond hair and piercing green eyes.

"Haru-chan!" Tomoe cheered as the man entered the apartment, toeing off his shoes on the genkan.

"I've already straightened everything with the owner of the apartment building," Haru-chan – Fujiwara Haruto started, ignoring Tomoe as he handed Tobio a manila envelope, "The envelope contains all the paperwork including the lease contract and proof of payment. And here's your key."

Tobio accepted the envelope and key handed to him, "Thanks."

"You can take care of the rest?" Fujiwara-san asked.

"Yeah. Big brother Tomoe still has a photoshoot so it'd best if you guys get going," Tobio replied as he walked to the sofa and laid down the guitar case strapped to his shoulders.

"What photoshoot? I thought I had all of my work cancelled today?" Tomoe turned to Fujiwara-san who has brought out a small leather notepad.

"I had no choice but to agree to today's booking. It was the designer who asked for you."

"Don't wanna," Tomoe huffed, "I promised my baby brother that I'd spend the whole day today with him!"

"I didn't agree to such thing," Tobio deadpanned.

"How cold!" Tomoe cried out in indignation, "After today we won't be able to see each other for a while. Are you okay with that?! We're talking of months here!"

Tobio just shrugged.

"And that's that," Fujiwara-san said as he started to drag his soulmate out of the apartment.

"Haru-chan, let me go! I still have to hug my baby brother goodbye!"

Fujiwara-san sighed and turned to Tobio with a resigned look that tells him to just let Tomoe do his thing. Tobio sighed in exasperation and walked up to his brother. When he was within range, his brother wasted no time and pounced.

Tobio wrapped his arms around his brother's lower back and buried his face on the crook of the elder's neck, "We could still talk through chats or calls."

"It's not the same," Tomoe pouted as he tightened his hug.

"Your fault for letting mama and papa enroll me here in Miyagi," Tobio teased as he let go, "If only you let me continue with homeschool or let me go to a high school in Tokyo we could at least see each other more."