Sakukage

Requested by @jangdongwoo123. 

Sakusa is a high school student but he was popular at the school, his looks that caught a lot of people attention and his body was fit. The girls will sometimes swarm him during the breaks and the guys will told him to play sports or hang out with them but sakusa is not interested in any of that except volleyball. One more thing, he hates being around a lot of people, he don't like it when they just swarm him around because they will sweat a little which sakusa might need to bring a Clorox with him next time. Komori will always help him if these happens again, he don't want sakusa to cause any murder scenes here or hurt their eyes. They say, sakusa is hot but his personality is cold but not to one particular person.

Kageyama Tobio, he was an average student, his grades are always at the middle of everything which is a pass and he do have friends but they are not with him due to different class schedules but kageyama didn't really mind. When its on break, kageyama likes to sit outside for refreshing air. Kageyama is a little innocent but he can be freaky if he wants to. They said that kageyama was a warm and cute guy but only to one person specifically.

Sakusa have always takes interest on kageyama since the first time when they enter the school. The only person that sakusa will hold and talk is only komori and kageyama. Mostly, if you want to find sakusa during breaks, you will need to find where kageyama is because sakusa usually hang out with him after classes and even the time where they go home, they will go together causing komori to third wheel so he went to find kageyama's friend which is chigaya. 

-In the school-

Sakusa and komori arrived at school and some fangirls can be heard which sakusa was annoyed. Instead of going to the cafeteria to sit in his usual spot, instead, he went to find a certain blueberry at the art class. That is the place where kageyama likes to be so komori went to find chigaya.

Sakusa: Hi tobio

Kageyama: Hi omi, I thought you were at the cafeteria?

Sakusa: I want to be with you today.

Kageyama blushed. He knows that every guys says that to everyone that they saw but Sakusa was different to Kageyama. He was not a random guy, it's his crush, Sakusa Kiyoomi. Kageyama fell in love with him during the time where Sakusa will find him in art club, at first, it was just a friend but Chigaya knock some sense into Kageyama saying that the way that Kageyama rants about how hot and charming he was and the way he looks at him.

Sakusa noticed that Kageyama was staring into space, he wishes to read what Kageyama is thinking but instead, he looks at Kageyama with eyes that are filled with love. Komori and Chigaya was stalking the both of them. Chigaya do not agree to do this but Komori convinced him so he have no choice but to follow Komori.

Kageyama was indeed not that popular but he was in Sakusa eyes. Kageyama, even though he was socially awkward but he was beautiful and cute. A lot of times, he was always cute to Sakusa but as he heard that Kageyama have a freaky side, which he really wanted to see but that was just a rumours, right? This is what Sakusa have always thought about Kageyama.

Sakusa was hot and mysterious, he always heard that two words that describe Sakusa whenever he walks through the hall but it definitely fits what Sakusa Kiyoomi is but he was cold and that is what Kageyama thinks that does not fit well. He was not cold, or maybe to him but he was to the others except Komori. One thing was on Kageyama wish list for sure, he would want Sakusa to rail him, like who wouldn't. This is what Kageyama thought about Sakusa.

The both of them was not in the zone, they were too deep in the thoughts like they were thinking to confess to each other.

Komori and Chigaya on their mind: Are they on a photoshoot?