𝘛𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 <3

Hey *lipbite*
Anyways
Foolsamponk request. Leave me more requests!!
Thanks to who requested this!
Prompt (college AU): Foolish overworks himself and comes home exhausted and sore (from working out you perv).
Cuddles and fluff takes place.
Might make an angst one shot (for nikibur/foolsamponk) lemme know
~
It wasn't a secret that Foolish worked out. I mean, look at him. He had grown up playing tons of sports, always jumping around or running or kicking stuff. Growing up with Puffy was like growing up with a bodybuilder. The adoptive mother of Foolish had always put him and his brother, Dream to do sports. It was a great way to get rid of their energy and they had fun. Even after elementary he continued with sports. Playing soccer and doing track all throughout middle school and highschool. Then he went to college. Where he met them. The loves of his life, Sam and Ponk. Sam played on the colleges soccer team which was how he met Foolish. Sam was a second year and Foolish was a first. They instantly clicked and became friends. After a couple of weeks, Sam introduced Foolish to his boyfriend, Ponk. And then the rest was history.

~

Recently the polyamorous couple had moved into a quaint little apartment near the college. That was when Foolish's lovers had realized their lover had a habit of overworking himself. Frequently. He always turned in his homework early, basically never sleeping. He had convinced himself he could handle it. He would barely eat, always concerning his lovers. Yet, Foolish didn't allow his lovers to take care of him. Even though he was an absolute bottom, he wanted to be the strong one for his lovers. The last thing he wanted was for them to worry about him. And look where that got him. He sighed as he limped out of his car, heading up the apartments stairs. He was extremely exhausted, to the point of almost passing out. He had just finished working out, and had pulled multiple muscles in the process. Everything hurt. He knew that his lovers were probably cuddling on the couch waiting for him. How would he get past them? He was pale as a ghost and the circles under his eyes were now a mix of purples and reds. He could barely walk. As much as he wanted to just collapse into his lovers arms, have them take care of him... he couldn't. He didn't want to ruin their day by making them take care of him. (Foolish I love you sidiejjesj). This was common for him to think about. Since Sam and Ponk had been dating before him, he constantly felt like he was ruining his lovers relationship. The two had been so kind and loving towards Foolish, yet he couldn't help but feel like a burden (nooo I'm making myself so sad). Sometimes when Sam would come from soccer he'd quickly give a peck to Foolish before smothering Ponk in kisses and hugs. Of course he didn't mean to, he was just used to it. It still hurt, no matter how much Foolish tried to reassure himself. He winced as he pulled himself up the steep steps and let out a string of curses each time he pulled himself up, his muscles tensing. After what seemed like hours of agony and pain, he made it to the 5th floor. Why did the elevator have to be broken? Why today? He fumbled around his pocket, grabbing his keys. He quick unlocked the door, and pushed it slightly, his arms begging him to stop. (Might make a AU where foolsamponk are actors soooo). Foolish winced at the little screech the door made as he opened it. He hoped his lovers hadn't heard. He slipped through amount of space between the door and the hallway of the apartment. He sighed as he closed the door, locking it. He was way too tired to hang his coat up or take off his shoes. He started to head towards the bathroom to take a shower, trying to be as silent as he could. Suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. Muscles tensing up again, he winced in pain as he moved his head slightly to face, (what he assumed) was one of his lovers. Exactly as he supposed, his smaller lover was clinging to his waist whilst his taller lover had rested his chin on Foolish's head. Foolish snapped his out of his gaze, his head facing forward again. "Foolish! We missed you~" Ponk called out, only tightening his grip on Foolish's waist, not knowing that it was causing a ton of pain to his taller lover ( I head cannon Sam as the tallest). Ponk and Sam had very visible smiles upon their faces. They had been waiting hours for their adorable lover to come home. Sam removed his chin from Foolish's head and twirled the smaller male around so he was facing both his lovers. Sam's smile fell once he saw his lover. Foolish looked as beautiful as always but damn. He was pale as paper, reddish purplish circles around his eyes and bruises along his arms. Ponk had noticed the slight mood change and unwrapped his arms from Foolish, much to his own dismay. Foolish felt a feeling of relief as his smaller lover let go of him, his muscles relaxing slightly. Ponk stepped back a little so he could see his boyfriends face better. And much like Sam's, his smile fell. Sam wrapped his arms around Foolish's waist, pulling him close. He was careful not to hurt his clearly-in-pain boyfriend and his careful hands made their way up to Foolish's neck. Sam relaxed his arms carefully around his boyfriends neck before moving one hand up and softly moving Foolish's gaze over to his. "Puppy..." Sam started in a soft tone. Foolish quickly broke the eye contact between the two and looked at Ponk before looking at the floor. It was clear to his lovers that Foolish had pushed himself doing something. Way too hard. Sam sighed as he grabbed Foolish's hand, leading him to the couch. Ponk followed suit. Both boys felt terrible for their boyfriend. They definitely would not be letting him anywhere for a while. Sam lead the way, still holding Foolish's hand as Ponk had sped up to support Foolish and help him walk. Foolish winced in pain with every step he took, feeling like he was about to faint. Once they were at the couch, the tired male instantly flopped on it, his body begging for sleep. Ponk giggled at this. Ponk sat next to the half-asleep male and adjusted himself so that Foolish could lay his head down on the smaller's chest. Once Foolish did so, Sam sat himself down next to Ponk, laying his head down on the smallest's shoulder and running his hand through Foolish's hair. Foolish sighed in contempt at this, nuzzling himself further into Ponk's chest. Soon sleep fell over the male, and he let himself relax. Once Sam and Ponk had noticed their lover was asleep, they gave each other a knowing look. "What are we gonna do Sammy?" Ponk spoke in a quiet voice, laced with worry. "I don't know. He isn't taking care of himself. He isn't eating or sleeping, and he's always doing homework or working out. I'm really worried." Sam sighed as he spoke, going back to his position on Ponk's shoulder. A strangely comfortable silence fell. From then on, both males knew that they would always make sure their lover was taking care of himself and taking a break when he needed to.

1295 words

Yuh
LEAVE ME REQUESTS
EAT AND DRINK WATER AND YESH
LOVE YOU ALL BJSJEJEHE