Rumors & Love? P. 2

'Ji-hoo?' Was all that she thought as she got closer to the figure. She saw him turn around and gasped. She probably wished she was still back at school when she saw who it was. It was not the kind white knight Ji-hoo, but the mean group leader Jun-Pyo.

     "You! What are you doing here?" Jan Di loudly asked as she stared at Jun-Pyo in disgust. He slightly smiled and took his time to give her a response. 

     "What's so weird about me being in my own house?" He said as she asked if it was really his house. He started walking towards her with confidence that seemed to shine off of him.

     "Why?... What are you going to do?" She hastily asked as she got into a fighting stance. He didn't say anything for a while but then responded," I have done all that I could." Jan Di stood there in confusion as she kept her stance and looked at him. Jun-Pyo then quickly grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her towards a full body mirror near her.

     "Take a look! Isn't it surprising even to yourself? With enough money, even an ugly duckling like yourself can disguise itself as an egret." He said with such pride as he smiled at his own reflection in the mirror.

     "Do you mean swan?... That doesn't matter, what does matter is what are you doing right now? Who asked you to do this?" She asked as she slightly stepped away from him.

     "Hey commoner, if you like me then be honest and just say that you like me." Jun-Pyo answered with smile and a cocky tone, Jan Di stood there in shock trying to make sense of what he was saying. Jun-Pyo scoffed and then smiled," Oh yeah I forgot your style is to say the opposite."

      "Gu Jun-Pyo... there's a limit to playing around. This is illegal kidnapping and confinement. It's a serious crime!!! You Know That?" Jan Di yelled at him while he stood with a playful look on his face. To Jun-Pyo this was her way of playing hard to get with him.

    "Since there's no one here, when you're here with me, you can just honestly like me," He responded with such a proud look on his face. She stares at him with pure disbelief as he continues saying," From now on... I'll make an exception and acknowledge you when we're outside of school *Pause* What, are you surprised because it's such a shocking proposal?" Jan Di didn't respond as she seemed dumbfounded by what he was saying, to her it seemed as if he was speaking nonsense.

        "You want me to tell you again... As long as you listen to me from now on... I'm saying you can be the great Jun-Pyos' girlfriend when no ones around... Understand?" He says as he got closer to her face, all up in her personal space. She just craned her neck backwards to gain the distance back.

        Jan Di looked at him with a worried face. She then asked him if he was crazy. "Did something go wrong with your brain from eating all that greasy food?... Wait whose girlfriend did yo say? Forget it I'm going home!" she said with frustration as she started walking away from him. He quickly blocks her path with a completely flustered expression, he was confused on her her response and actions.

        "Aren't you the crazy one here?" He simply questioned her.

        "Move now since I'm being easy on you." She argued.

        Gaining confidence and cockiness he suddenly became serious. "Do you know how much money went into pampering you from head to toe? $100,000..," he fumed. She almost choked as she repeated the high amount of money she was lavishly pampered in," Yeah but that's nothing, if you're with me you can spend more than that everyday. But you're saying you don't want to, are you even sane?"

        At that instant Jan Di exploded screaming at him," When I've been dragged by a psychos like you... How can I be sane? From the moment I saw your face, I've been feeling like there are insects just crawling all over my body!" Jun-Pyo didn't react much from the shock as she started taking the earrings and necklace off. She dropped them onto the beige carpet with no regret and started to proceed to the purple dress she was wearing. She stopped and realized she had no proper under garments on. She hastily looked at him and he kept silent with just widened eyes that seemed to wonder what she was trying to do.