"It's a boy by the way!" Lise said.

"Awwwwww, we will have a baby boy." Taehyung started sobbing.

"Hehe, don't cry love or I will cry too." Jungkook wiped Taehyung's tears.

"A-actually... If I will move a bit, y-you can see a-another baby... I-it's a girl! Y-you are having twins!!" Lisa clapped happily.

"T-twins?!" Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a shocked expression on his face.

"Yay!!! I always wanted to have twins!" Taehyung cheered happily.

"Well, are we done in here?" Taehyung asked, ready to leave.

"W-wait! I-I think I saw something." Lisa looked closely again.

"A-amm, guys... Congratulations, you have another baby girl! Y-you have triplets." Lisa was happy for the couple, but she was more shocked than happy.

"T-triplets?!" Jungkook felt like passing out.

Jungkook looked at his husband who was happy but anxious at this point. How will he be able to give a birth to three babies?!

"JUNGKOOK!!!! YOU WILL NEVER GET TO HAVE SEX WITH ME WHILE YOU ARE ON YOUR RUT!!! MARK MY WORDS JEON!!!"Taehyung shouted, but he was enjoying IT as well. Even, when Jungkook was a bit too much.

"A-ammm, w-wait Just a moment."
Lisa said before exiting the room.

"W-what is going on?!" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was upset. Not because of the babies of course, because Jungkook needs Taehyung while he is on his rut.

"O-okay I am back!" Lisa said entering the room.

"Well, I don't how to announce it to you.
But, congratulations? You have another baby boy! You have four healthy pups in your belly." Lisa half smiled half scared that Taehyung will kill himself.

"JUNGKOOK!!!! YOU ARE SO DUCKING DEAD!!!!" Taehyung screamed ready to kill his husband.

"I TOLD YOU TO WEAR THOSE DAMN CONDOMS!!! BUT YOU DIDN'T!!!!!
YOU HORNY COCONUT!" Taehyung yelled at his husband.

"I will let you guys be on your own for a moment. Make sure to come to my office before leaving." Lisa said and ran away, scared that Taehyung will choke her.

"B-baby, we are technically both responsible and we shouldn't blame each other now. I know how surprised you are, trust me I am shocked as well.
But, we will make it work, you are so strong and I will be staying by your side all the time." Jungkook carefully set next to Taehyung, kissing his belly.

"Yes, I am sorry for this sudden out burst.
I love all of my babies and you, I am just scared." Taehyung caressed his stomach.

"Me too hun, but everything will okay.
We will follow all the instructions and I will personally make sure you will have the nest doctors and nurses." Jungkook hugged his baby omega.

"Hehe, thank you hubby." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's lips, who kissed back immediately.

"Well now that we (and you, yes you! You cutie pie, stop looking so adorable 😭) know the news. How the hell are we going to tell it to the hyungs and the rest of the pack?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, let's just hope they won't run away..." Jungkook chuckled and kissed Taehyung's forehead.

4 babies!
Boy, girl, girl, boy

Wow!

Hello schnitzels 👽🛸💙
How are you? I really want to know how are you doing...

Did you liked this chapter? Maybe laughed or screamed on top of your lungs?

Thank you so much for 70,000 reads.
It means a lot to me, I am very thankful 🙏😭🥰
I love each one of you, really I do!

Make sure to stay healthy, have fun and know that life is too short to not enjoy each and every single moment. :)

Meme time ⏰😎

Peace out

Never gonna let you dowwwn~

Me having a deep conversation with my dad be like:

Period

Love you 💕💙