𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ━━ happy thanksgiving

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Brie sighed as she decided to to spill her problems as well. "I'm at dinner with my parents and it's the most awkward thing I ever done."

The young brunette leaned against the wall as she continued to listen to Izzie, "Uh- they're coming back. Speak to you later." The blond suddenly ended the call making Brianne shake her head.

"Brianne? The Turkey is ready!", her mother's voice could be heard through the small walls of the mansion.

The brunette stuffed her phone into her jeans pocket and quickly made her way back to the dinning room.

The rest of the family was already sat, waiting for her to join them. The brunette slowly slided into her seat as she let her gaze wander around the table.

Her father eyed the two as he grabbed onto the hand of her mother, "So, why don't we all say something we're thankful for."

There was a long moment of silence before her mother spoke up, "Okay I'll go first, I'm thankful for the fact that we're all sitting here today."

She flashed the other's a large smile as Robert cleared his throat. "I'm thankful that our kids are healthy and so talented."

They suddenly all looked at Brianne who hesitantly opened her mouth to say something but in that moment a pager went off.

Her mother and father immediately jumped onto their feet as they both grabbed their pagers.

"Emergency", their father muttered under his breath as they both looked at their kids. "We're so sorry", their mother started as Brianne let out a amused laugh.

"Yeah, we know", she breathed out sarcastically as she crossed her arms over her chest and leaned onto the table.

Her parents gave Brianne a frown before the two stormed out of the room closing the door behind them. "It's always the same with them."

AS BRIANNE FINALLY REACHED THE doorstep of Meredith's house Cristina and George walked up the driveway

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

AS BRIANNE FINALLY REACHED THE doorstep of Meredith's house Cristina and George walked up the driveway. The brunette opened the door and held it open for the two who thanked her.

"I thought you were spending Thanksgiving with your family?", George questioned her curious.

Brianne three her bag onto the stairs as she exhaled deeply, "They had something more important, as always."

The three entered the dinning room where Izzie and Dr. Burke where sitting on each side of the table waiting for them.

George walked around the table as Cristina sat down next to Burke and Brie next to Izzie. The brunette man leaned down towards the blond woman as he muttered, "Today I committed bird murder and I was forced to touch my dad's ass. I get extra points for showing up at all."

He sat down on Brie's opposite as Cristina placed two bottles of some brown liquid on the table as she smiled awkwardly. "I brought booze."

There was complete silence and Brie could only hear the ticking of the clock that hung on the wall on her opposite.

Izzie let her gaze wander over everybody who sat infront of her, a dark look on her face as she stood up and leaned onto the table.

Suddenly a smile appeared on her lips, "Let's just eat." Brianna gave her a smile as she nodded her head and shifted more towards the table.

An hour passed and they were already finished with dinner as Alex came through the door.

He flashed Izzie a shy smile as the blonde stood next to Burke. A smile appeared on the woman's face as she hugged Alex lovingly.

Brie sat on the couch next to George as she took a sip from her wine glass and leaned her head onto his shoulder exhaling deeply.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙮 - ( Mark Sloan ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें