𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ━━ happy thanksgiving

Start from the beginning

The dark haired woman slowly turned fully towards her mother and put on a large fake smile. "I- I was about to knock", she told the older woman who was standing infront of her. In that moment her father joined them by the door, placing a hand on Margot Taylor's shoulder.

"Brianne, what a lovely surprise! We thought you wouldn't come", he greeted her as he flashed her a charming smile.

"Surprise", the brunette muttered under her breath as she peeked past them and caught a glance of her brothers dark hair.

Her parents quickly stepped aside and motioned for her to come inside, "Come inside, Honey." Brie entered the bright mansion as she nodded at her parents, she slowly made her way through the large hallway and let her gaze wander around the walls.

There were pictures of her and her brother, some of them showed them when they were kids and some whene they were older, but they never showed the hole family.

The brunette continued her way down the hall until she reached the kitchen which was connected with the dinning room.

"Thank God you're here!", her brothers voice exclaimed in a hushed tone making Brie's gaze snap towards him.

The young man had stood up from his chair and quickly approached her before he brought her into a big hug. "I thought it was gonna be so awkward", he sighed as he leaned back looking at her smiling.

Brie narrowed her eyes at him and gave him a confused look, "So, you think it's not gonna be awkward now?" Zack frowned for a moment but after that he shrugged, "Not as much as if I were alone with them."

In that moment their parents joined the two in the dining room, "What are you standing around for, sit!" The two flinched at the suddenly addressing from their mother's side. "Yeah, right", Brie agreed as she pulled her chair out and sat down.

There was an very awkward silence as the four sat around the table looking at each other. "So, how is your internship at Seattel Grace?", her father questioned her after a very long minute.

Brie took a sip from her wine glass before she looked at her father, "It's- it's amazing", she stated as she put the glass down again.

"That's good to hear, Hun", her mother smiled slightly as she eyed her daughter. The group fell back to silence as the two young adults looked around, avoiding eye contact with their parents.

"Zack, how's medical school?", the brunette man questioned his youngest kid who looked up at him surprised. "I love it", he shortly responded to him, after he had cleared his throat, "It's great."

Brie placed her hand onto the tabel and started to tap it against the wooden platform.

Margot got slowly up from her chair, "I'll go looking how the Turkey is." The three nodded at the black haired woman in unison before she excused herself and left the room.

The three looked at each other as suddenly Brie's phone started ringing, the brunette grabbed her phone and looked at the display which shows the name Izzie.

"Excuse me for a sec", the brunette said as she quickly got up from her chair and walked down the hallway.

"Yeah, Iz?"

"I'm alone with Dr. Burke and Cristina! Meredith snuck off to the hospital and George was kidnapped by his family to go and shoot some poor Turkey", the blond rammbled from the other side of the phone.

"Uh, and what am I supposed to do about it?", Brie questioned her friends as she raised an eyebrow.

Izzie just ignored her as she went on rammbeling, "What should I talk with Dr. Burke? I mean, there's nothing I could talk to him about."