Just Look at me

Joe's pov

Adam came up with the idea to create s, a private skateboarding heaven he also said we should use alias I chose joe and my blossom was dubbed cherry blossom by Adam.

That devil stole my nickname for him and worst of all cherry blushed at it.

I need to get rid of him.

My chance doesn't come till many weeks later when my blossom was sick and had to stay home meaning it was only Adam and I skating.

"Hey joe, where's cherry?"
"Sick"
"Is he ok?"
"Why do you care"
"Ah Cause he's my friend and I care about him"
My stomach boils at hearing this and my next movements are almost robotic. I grab the front of Adams shirt and shove him in to a wall holding him there.

"Hey, what the hell man"
"He's mine"
"What"
" my blossom is mine, I'm the only one who gets to care for him and the only one worthy of him"
"Your fucking crazy get off me" Adam starts to struggle but my grip holds firm as I shove his head back into the wall.
"If you value your life you will go away, as far as possible away from my blossom and I, if not I will kill you slowly and painfully In front of him"
"Ok ok, just let go you psycho"
I let him go and he falls to the fall breathing slightly heavier.
"I expect you to be gone in the next few days" I turn to leave but then stop
"And I expect that my blossom won't hear about this chat"

Finally that red eye devil will be gone.

Adam moved to America in the next 2 days, claiming that he was bored here and needed real competition. I could see the moment my blossoms heart shattered, the confusion etched on his face. He isolated himself after that was colder to everybody, well everybody but me I was the only one to see his true feelings, to see tiny crystals fall from his eyes.
It was paradise just me and my blossom.

Time skip

"Well that's it, we've finished school, weird to think about don't you think so karou"
He shrugs while looking off into the distance.
"Hey what wrong"
"Hmm aren't you sad we have to separate now you are going to Italy and I'm staying here, what if things change"
"Of course I'm sad but I know nothing will change cause I won't let it"
"Change in inevitable you dumb gorilla"
"Blossom I promise nothing will change between the two of us, I'll always be there"
"Thank you"
I see the smallest of smiles come from my blossom and I know that I will to anything to keep our relationship even if he doesn't know it yet.